Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

I was referring to the following week

But replying to my post? You don't get to just edit in your mind what I said even though it's plain to see then react to your own imaginary version. I mean you do, but it makes you look unhinged. Like talking to a mirror in meadowhall. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, folger said:

But replying to my post? You don't get to just edit in your mind what I said even though it's plain to see then react to your own imaginary version. I mean you do, but it makes you look unhinged. Like talking to a mirror in meadowhall. 


Ok mate  👍


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Can't dispute he is a Wednesday fan but also can't dispute if you have the misfortune to sit anywhere near him he is annoying as ********.

TBH  compared to some of our coked up idiots and the juvenile  beer throwers he is a breath of fresh air.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harrysgame said:

TBH  compared to some of our coked up idiots and the juvenile  beer throwers he is a breath of fresh air.

 

Who are these coked up idiots?  How can you tell them apart from the tipsy idiots (Me, but I'm too tight to throw beer). 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It won't be long before he gets another ban. No doubt that stewards will be monitoring his conduct and it's doubtful he'll change his ways.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

Who are these coked up idiots?  How can you tell them apart from the tipsy idiots (Me, but I'm too tight to throw beer). 

 

 

 

 

‘Coked up idiots’ is just another lazy cliche..a lot of our older fans hate seein the youngsters avin a laugh..I bet 99% of em are just pissed up..the coke heads are usually about 45-55..believe you me

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Therealrealist said:

‘Coked up idiots’ is just another lazy cliche..a lot of our older fans hate seein the youngsters avin a laugh..I bet 99% of em are just pissed up..the coke heads are usually about 45-55..believe you me

 

 Yeah that's how I see it, but who follows the Owls and gets coked up to watch them?  Anyone wanna shout up?

 

How  can you tell someone who is "Coked up" ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

 How  can you tell someone who is "Coked up" ?

 

Well 99% of them tend to never shut up about it afterwards

 

lol

 


LIterally the dullest people you could ever meet

  • Like 3

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

 Yeah that's how I see it, but who follows the Owls and gets coked up to watch them?  Anyone wanna shout up?

 

How  can you tell someone who is "Coked up" ?

They aren’t gettin ‘coked up’ to watch Wednesday..ithese days it’s just like avin another beer...but like I said earlier..the teenyboppers are usually top lads and proper sensible these days..it’s the bitter n angry    45-55 mob who r gunner kick off 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

Well 99% of them tend to never shut up about it afterwards

 

lol

 


LIterally the dullest people you could ever meet

Agreee wi that..anybody you bump into and first thing they say is..’just had mi tenth line’ need to be avoided

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Therealrealist said:

They aren’t gettin ‘coked up’ to watch Wednesday..ithese days it’s just like avin another beer...but like I said earlier..the teenyboppers are usually top lads and proper sensible these days..it’s the bitter n angry    45-55 mob who r gunner kick off 😂

 

Proper sensible? Shouldn't be proper sensible at that age, I don't think that the 45-55 are bitter, more disappointed that the lad age has all but disappeared. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...