What type of Owl do you associate with the club?

Bez

8 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

That's  a weird little story, so you was in the wilds of Bodmin Moor and an Owl was just happened to be casually strolling around when you ran over it?  

Wasn't you worried about the marshy bogs?  And isn't that Hound of The Baskervilles terrority?  Do you do much of this midnight moor patrolling? 

We need to know more.  And have you seen the Hound?

Am not kiddin' thee! 4am, half asleep, little country Lane. Didn’t spot it until too late just sat in the road in front of me (pitch black). Straight over it, heard a bump under the car. Stopped and looked back and it flew off, hooting hi ho silver lining or summat. (That last bit's a lie). 

the beast of Bodmin moor was all the rage at the time, but I never did see that. Probably knocked it down one night!

1 minute ago, Devonstrix said:

Am not kiddin' thee! 4am, half asleep, little country Lane. Didn’t spot it until too late just sat in the road in front of me (pitch black). Straight over it, heard a bump under the car. Stopped and looked back and it flew off, hooting hi ho silver lining or summat. (That last bit's a lie). 

the beast of Bodmin moor was all the rage at the time, but I never did see that. Probably knocked it down one night!

You should write a book about your Bodmin Moor exploits 

The one that went to sea in a beautiful pea green boat.... with a puussycat ffs, what a mistake that was.

He could have gone with a seagull, or another owl, or even a couple of mice. But to set off with a fu•kin cat.... what a total basket case....so irresponsible.