Isaiah Brown ⚽️

There is a real honesty and positivity about this team and the coaching staff.

I like it. A lot.

Not just the interviews but things like Penney getting straight up from a bad tackle rather than rolling around.

I think this could be a team we will be proud of. 

• Love 1

41 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Best midfielder we have 

But that miss was a shocker 

Have some great memories of watching Martin offiah flying down the wing. 

Though I do remember getting up at something ridiculous like 3am on a school night to watch us play the aussies down under..... We were a couple of Point ahead when one of the Gregories Andy or Mike sent him clear, outpaced everyone lenght of the pitch.... 

And dropped the bloody ball as he put it down over the try line, talk about gutting. 

We were 0-1 up in the series and it cost us a series win becouse we whent on to lose narrowly, in that and the third test. 

47 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I know, great start, but we didn't create a lot today. That's my concern

TBF - one of the better sides in the league. Decent composed performance which should have been three points. I say well done and move on. On paper two difficult games passed without conceding and on another day could have been 6 points from 6. Maybe this will be the catalyst to get another striker in next week? Who knows!

Huge potential but needs to play 90 mins at the level he can at. Last season for Luton he was the best player on the pitch in the first half and anonymous in the second. If he can though and is out of contract in the summer then signing him up would be needed asap (if we could)

2 hours ago, Pieman said:

Touch let him down once or twice today, but I agree, absolutely love him. He is so strong on the ball, he would be able to keep possession with a wild gorilla on his back. I also believe he has so much more to give and I can see him signing a 5 year contract here, if we have learned from the Hector experience 

I noticed a few heavy touches on his balls.