In other (non-football) Sheffield news...

25 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

Indeed.

It is a small initial collection that will be expanded over time. The ones available now were the most requested when I asked followers what they wanted a while ago. 🙂

I doubt it will ever be exhaustive/complete but I aim to have the biggest available collections of Sheffield-themed stuff through the website so it should be a go-to place for people to buy Sheffield stuff for themselves or as gifts! 

Check out the full range currently here: https://www.sheffieldguide.blog/shop/

Are you involved in the design DJO ?

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Any Japanese Whispers ones from Barnsley or grab a granny Brannigans ?

Japanese Whispers... With the waterfall from upstairs down to the dancefloor below... Preferred Rooftop Gardens in Wakey though... 

33 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

A good few missing; Pent House, Heart Beat, Esquire, Shades, Club 60, Buccaneer, Cinderellas to name but a few ! 

Yeah those will appeal to the half dozen or so people still alive that used to go in them 😉

Just now, Grandad said:

Japanese Whispers... With the waterfall from upstairs down to the dancefloor below... Preferred Rooftop Gardens in Wakey though... 

Yeah those will appeal to the half dozen or so people still alive that used to go in them 😉

Your tan will have been a legend in those places 🤣

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

Your tan will have been a legend in those places 🤣

I was a Sinatra's man. Stevie Splash made me look like a ghost in comparison

2 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

Yup! 🙂

Pent House :-  the stroke of the 'P' elongated vertically and broad enough for several rows of diagonal stairs.

The loop in the 'P' extended left to right filled in with yellow to depict light with a good few shadows of bodies and arms waving around.

Rest of the text :-  ENT HOUSE. At ground level; To be decorated in such a way as to depict the Dixon Lane Barrow boys.

What do you think ? 

3 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Yes he'd walk across the dance floor in his white Tuxedo wearing his platforms, swinging his car keys of his Austin Mayflower around on his finger. 

He wore that white tuxedo every single night it was open 😂

14 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Pent House :-  the stroke of the 'P' elongated vertically and broad enough for several rows of diagonal stairs.

The loop in the 'P' extended left to right filled in with yellow to depict light with a good few shadows of bodies and arms waving around.

Rest of the text :-  ENT HOUSE. At ground level; To be decorated in such a way as to depict the Dixon Lane Barrow boys.

What do you think ? 

Was that the proper logo there? What was above the entrance?

14 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

Also missing Gatecrasher - the only true Legendary club Sheffield has ever had.

https://www.sheffieldguide.blog/product-tag/gatecrasher/