Every year we expect relegated clubs to walk the league, sometimes they do but more often they don't. Pampered in the Premiership where it's not so blood and guts as the Championship, I think they might be more vulnerable than most think. If we get at them and don't give them time to use their superior skills we can turn them over. Press ard tackle hard. 

Well that's the theory (blind optimism).

2-0 to us.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Also don't Forest remind you so much of us under Carlos when it started going wrong. Parallels are very similar. 

That’s a good comparison to be fair. All sideways and backwards, expected Forest to be a real threat this year with the options of Grabban, Taylor, Lolley and Freeman. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, 0114 said:

That’s a good comparison to be fair. All sideways and backwards, expected Forest to be a real threat this year with the options of Grabban, Taylor, Lolley and Freeman. 

That unbelievable play off fizz up last season has killed them I think. The squad is packed with different players from different cultures, some don't look interested, many are overpaid and unmotivated, he plays defensive possession football with little pace. Such a similar situation to the one we were in when we kicked off the 2017/18 season with that awful game against Preston and the fans just turned. 

• Like 2
Just now, slinger208b said:

That's like saying cheese is very cheesy...

I hate cheese. 

38 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Also don't Forest remind you so much of us under Carlos when it started going wrong. Parallels are very similar. 

They look shocking, relying on Grabban