Wednesday - V - Watford OMDT

Watford are going to be a strong side,  huge test 

Lets not have a nuclear meltdown if we don’t win eh, can imagine all usual whiners sat around itching for a negative result to get stuck into 

24 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

It seems Sarr is available for them today because Liverpool refused to do the deal to sign him when Watford put the price up to 52 million.

Liverpool turned to Jota instead, who I think is a fantastic player.

Which wing does Sarr play on, might be an interesting afternoon for one of our wingbacks?

Wonder if his head will be in the game - I'd be peeved if I'd just been denied the chance to play for the champions of England, in the Champions League and with a great manager. 

Hattrick it is then. 

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Wonder if his head will be in the game - I'd be peeved if I'd just been denied the chance to play for the champions of England, in the Champions League and with a great manager. 

Hattrick it is then. 

:duntmatter:

You could be right,in fact I'm hoping the whole squad is in disarray.

1-0 Windass 37mins.

3 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

We hoofed it up more into areas of the pitch instead of aiming for a particular player, wasn't quite so basic as Watford's interpretation of the long game.   The ball did spend a lot of time in the air though.

I'm sure that's right - come to think of it - it probably wasn't McCullough by that time. Too long ago, I'm afraid!

38 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

It seems Sarr is available for them today because Liverpool refused to do the deal to sign him when Watford put the price up to 52 million.

Which wing does Sarr play on, might be an interesting afternoon for one of our wingbacks?

Plays on either flank but is predominantly right footed.

42 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

let’s hope he’s got the face on because he wasn’t able to get his transfer to Liverpool. 

Every year we expect relegated clubs to walk the league, sometimes they do but more often they don't. Pampered in the Premiership where it's not so blood and guts as the Championship, I think they might be more vulnerable than most think. If we get at them and don't give them time to use their superior skills we can turn them over. Press ard tackle hard. 

Well that's the theory (blind optimism).

2-0 to us.

• Like 2