Good result that and another clean sheet which keeps our wee run going. The boys and Monk deserve big credit for this start to the season. Let’s keep the positivity going!

• Like 5

Got to be pleased with that in end. The only concern was how much Izzy disappeared in 2nd half.

8 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Not sure about that, best time to play Watford while they’re seriously under strength Typical home performance under Monk, not brave enough to get on the ball

Here he is, happy crack.

Wycombe 

Barnsley 

Huddersfield 

Will all go down, Wycombe especially are nowhere near at the level required for the championship 

Edited by Royal_D
  • Like 1

Great first half, not so good second, but would have been ecstatic with four points from those two games. Credit where it’s due. Well done GM. Organised, clean sheets, need a striker, but keep it going boys 

• Like 3

Clean sheet against a very recent Prem team but let's have a moan and a pop.

4 points first two games.

Anybody seriously not take that 10 days ago ?

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Glad we played them early on before they get going, and get their best players back. Basically played their 2nd team today.

A lot of those best players won't play again for them. I heard them mention on sky sports that the likes of deeney arnt being played becouse they're looking for a new club. They'll struggle to offload £100,00+ a week players before the window if there out injured. 

10 minutes ago, Imre Varadi's Conker said:

I've said it before... Good work Garry and the lads! 

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1108247974.jpeg

Gorgeous eyes

I'd have settled for a point at 3 , Chey still to come in and get a couple of strikers in and we'll be okay, if I'm been greedy would like a strong centre midfielder still not convinced with Luongo.