Wednesday - V - Watford OMDT

Had a look at their team that started last week and to be honest, didn't know most of them, just another anonymous PL club who got relegated. 

No idea if they are any good, but given their enormous financial advantage allowed, expect them to roll over most opposition, bar their fellow relegated clubs. I presume they have some quality, but apart from Cleverley, Foster, Murray I've no idea, although those 3 alone are top players at this level.

Could suit us today in a sense, expect they will want the ball and not sit back, we always struggle to break teams down who defend deep.

On balance, can see a draw,  think we have momentum on our side and the probable starting 11 well rested to put in a shift. Obviously delighted if we could nick it by the odd goal though. 

• Like 1

Brilliant OP again, Snoots, but the problem is I'm actually getting drawn into the drama of the storyline like a kid waiting for next week's copy of Score'n'Roar.

Only slightly less interesting is the match today. Will home games "advantage" count for anything, seeing as how we will be playing in front of almost entirely deserted concrete banking? It's just like the 1974/5 season again!😄

Well, that's my attempt at humour over for the day/week. 

• Like 1

I’m feeling pretty happy with how the squad is shaping up atm

Up to now the defence has looked tight

Brown, Bannan and Loungo look like they have a bit of everything in the middle 

Rhodes, Windass and Kachunga are off the mark

My only concern is with the quality of the wingbacks and being light on numbers up top

Anyway I’ll go for 1-1 today. Iorfa with the goal 

Bravo, Snoots!

Saturday morning routine well executed here, OMDT with a cup of coffee while I ponder today's match. This will surely be the toughest test so far this season, and possibly one of the best teams we'll meet in the league. So I'm glad at least they're slightly weakened. But still, we're facing a selection headache, how great is that? We've got several great players fighting for a spot in most places; they got to be up for it, the players seem to be buzzing differently these days, and I hope they transfer that energy to the pitch tonight as well. Like the post above says, just give it everything you got, boys! That's enough for me to have your back.

Come on Wednesday!!!

• Like 2