Unity

15 hours ago, Errol Flashman said:

We're she the one shot her sen in the head?

Yup Hitlers English Girl shot herself supposedly with a pistol that was a gift from Hitler when he sent away 

Fascinating sisters 2 definite Nazis 1 communist and Deborah the youngest who was the Duchess of Devonshire from Chatsworth 

Diana a Hitler supporter and wife of Oswald Moseley was interned in Holloway during the war after being denounced by her elder sister Nancy 

12 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Yup Hitlers English Girl shot herself supposedly with a pistol that was a gift from Hitler when he sent away 

Fascinating sisters 2 definite Nazis 1 communist and Deborah the youngest who was the Duchess of Devonshire from Chatsworth 

Diana a Hitler supporter and wife of Oswald Moseley was interned in Holloway during the war after being denounced by her elder sister Nancy 

Our lass has got a book about em somewhere. I might have to have a root about and see if I can find it

They sound a reight mob!

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Love the unity that the players seem to be showing this season, obviously have to hope that the unity remains if and when we lose a few games on the bounce, can’t afford to let their heads drop and having a go at each other. Personally I think the new coaches we have bought in have made a massive difference. 

• Like 1