Happy Camp!

It's a strange one but despite the fact we have started on -12 and our squad is weaker now than it was at this stage last season i'm more confident this year. I think it's the lack of expectation and the challenge of trying to overcome the points deduction. The pressure is off and I think that's galvanised the club 

6 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

It's a strange one but despite the fact we have started on -12 and our squad is weaker now than it was at this stage last season i'm more confident this year. I think it's the lack of expectation and the challenge of trying to overcome the points deduction. The pressure is off and I think that's galvanised the club 

Maybe players who are generally more determined and keen to ply their trade are better than what we had.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Maybe players who are generally more determined and keen to ply their trade are better than what we had.

Definitely feels that way, new guys have settled in right away. Team spirit feels similiar to what we had in Carlos' first season

Hard work, team work and positivity is far more valuable than just talent. Talent without application is worthless.

I still think we're going to get relegated but I couldn't have wished for a better start to the season. Will see where we are after 12 games but all the signs at Hillsborough are so much better than previous couple of seasons (even counting the points deduction). Will gladly eat my hat if we stay up. Really hope we do.

C'mon Wednesday!

1 hour ago, Owl Be Back said:

Hard work, team work and positivity is far more valuable than just talent. Talent without application is worthless.

I still think we're going to get relegated but I couldn't have wished for a better start to the season. Will see where we are after 12 games but all the signs at Hillsborough are so much better than previous couple of seasons (even counting the points deduction). Will gladly eat my hat if we stay up. Really hope we do.

C'mon Wednesday!

Why 12 games ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Owl Be Back said:

C'mon Wednesday!

12 GAMES???

How come 12 games?

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, Owl Be Back said:

C'mon Wednesday!

Well I hope your hat is a Sombrero,We're staying up.

Strap yourself in,We're going to surprise you this season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

12 GAMES???

How come 12 games?

It's a decent amount to get a gauge of how we've been playing and to apply consistency to that view as it's less of a snapshot. You know, considered view and all that. Appreciate that's a rarity here, but there you go.