James Garner

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-09-18 at 12.49.52.jpg

Yep, got a message saying they moved quickly over the last 24 hours and wrapped it up. Said in my piece that a relegated team were favourites.

A bit of a pity, because he would've been a great signing, but not the end of the world fo Wednesday. Was always a long shot anyway.

• Love 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I might be guessing here like, but I doubt he'll be doing that commute every morning for training

I might be wildly wrong here but I'm just guessing he'll move down closer to Watford 

Not exactly the point I was making.

Young lad, might have a GF, close to family etc...

Anyway... moving on.... 

9 minutes ago, YesWeCrann said:

Yep, got a message saying they moved quickly over the last 24 hours and wrapped it up. Said in my piece that a relegated team were favourites.

A bit of a pity, because he would've been a great signing, but not the end of the world fo Wednesday. Was always a long shot anyway.

You jinxed it.

First rule of Owlstalk, nothing is agreed until everything is agreed.

lol

ps - He’s crap anyway. Come on Joey!

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

https://thebusbybabe.sbnation.com/2020/9/8/21427202/dylan-levitt-and-james-garner-set-for-loan-moves-away-from-manchester-united

Don’t reckon much to the opposition for his loan signature tbh. Welcome to S6 James Garner.

Yes sobering thought if he chooses elsewhere from that list. If he’s settled in the NW then it might be Blackburn or if he’s got the heart and fight for overcoming a 12 point deficit.........

3 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Oh well at least he’s coming to Wednesday ....even if it’s just for an afternoon this weekend!

Two own goals, rips off his shirt, t-shirt underneath says “Those goals are for you Uncle”

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 2