James Garner

1 hour ago, YesWeCrann said:

He's actually a DM or DLP more than a creative midfielder as such. So he'd becoming in more around the Luongo position, which we have only him and Pelupessy in currently. Especially with Monk seeing Shaw as a CB.

But as @wilyfox says, there's a lot of competition for him and it'll ultimately be a decision made by Solskjaer and the United team as much as the player himself. They'll pick where they think is best for his development. They like him there, a lot.

Forgive me for missing the FIFA playing generation but what is a DLP?

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, Frazzlebeak said:

All i can hear is Rockford Files theme tune now 😡

Is it still on regurly? Been watchin a lot of the A-team..TJ hooker..Hart to Hart ..Quincy etc..but never come accross the Rockford files🤔

1 minute ago, billyblack said:

just saying we arent named as one of the interested parties in that article, is that an issue? Assuming the article was written to provide relevant information.

No, and that was the point I was making i.e. it was not an issue, so confused why you made it an issue? Just to then ask if it was an issue, to which I have just replied, no it isn’t, unless you want to make an issue out of it? Which wouldn’t be an issue to me. 

Sorted. lol

1 hour ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Could be Watford?

Maybe OGS will be watching the game at Hillsborough tomorrow. Maybe there is more than three points up for grabs tomorrow.

Even if it's not Watford if we get down to -6 by 5pm tomorrow it's going to look favourably to OGS in any case, and they will have a bench mark for Wednesday against an ex Premier League club.

Pure speculation on my part.

Mehh