IFollow for Watford - complete before 16:00 today (Friday)

Please delete if already posted. 

the EFL app contains an article saying we need to obtain match passes for iFollow for the Watford game prior to 16:00 on Friday 18th. I can’t see any mention of this on the Club website.

I would imagine that people would be able to do this on the day and it may be some  tactic by the EFL to try and reduce load on the pass system just prior to kick off, but better to be safe than sorry. 

59EFEAE8-F888-4ECA-BDDD-0EADA5C22CDA.png

021E447D-4C5E-4765-A6E3-23B145F830EF.png

• Thanks 1

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I don't understand this. Logged in to my account...purchased packages -  video match pass - active expiry date 18/09/20 .  Where is the tickets and travel section ? The left hand column is News??

Contact Rotherham Owls, they have a 6 seater 

35 minutes ago, Quist said:

This is for those with season tickets. For anybody who does not have season ticket can pay£10 tomorrow,

Season ticket holders can also pay £10 tomorrow, these codes are only for people who want the £10 deducted from their season ticket refund. Personally I’m paying the £10 and leaving the refund, using it as a sort of savings fund for next years season ticket, I know this won’t suit everyone but if you can spare the £10/match it might be an idea and also helps the club a little with cash flow (I know it’s peanuts in the grand scheme of things but every little helps)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Season ticket holders can also pay £10 tomorrow, these codes are only for people who want the £10 deducted from their season ticket refund. Personally I’m paying the £10 and leaving the refund, using it as a sort of savings fund for next years season ticket, I know this won’t suit everyone but if you can spare the £10/match it might be an idea and also helps the club a little with cash flow (I know it’s peanuts in the grand scheme of things but every little helps)

Understand approach. Think it is important lots of guys who go to away games lwatch games on ifollow. If we do it in smae volume we go to away games will make huge difference to club. We get nothing from selling away league tickets normally. On ifollow we get the money so would be a huge boost to income. I accept not everyone can afford to do this but lots can and it will really help the club.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Watford are in the Ramada hotel next to Doncaster airport

Thanks for that... I'll arrange for the 82-piece brass band to start playing "Agadoo" outside their bedrooms on a continuous loop for several hours from 10pm tonight.

• Like 2