Football Manager 2020 for FREE (hurry though!)

11 hours ago, A12owl said:

If everybody downloads it then we will all be able to speak with more knowledge about players. Monkmanface

Young Chansiri has been using it for years I believe to guide Dad on how to run a football club. :Chansiri:

As he has found its not easy. 

Neither is the game, lots of intensive organising with training and tactics. 

There are downloads available with tactics and training to help make Wednesday world champions. 

Obviously young Chansiri hasn't done that and is still waffling his way through it. 

Never mind Att using it, its where  @StudentOwl gets his players he posts in the transfer threads :ph34r:

• Haha 1

Just took over Wednesday in my save.

Started at Chesterfield and took them to the Prem. Then moved to Heidenheim (2. Bundesliga), got em up, won league x2 and Europa League.  Left them in middle of season and 1/4 final of Champions League as Wednesday sacked Nigel Pearson when 4 points adrift at the foot of the Championship. No current players remain (it is now like 2030) and won first 2. We're on our way 🤣

Edited by axolotl
  • Like 1

Maybe we should club together and get the editor extension for GM. Only £3.99 and it can turn Jordan Rhodes back into the Jordan Rhodes of old (just in case that didn't happen last week!).

He could also make JP into the new Messi and increase the potential of our youngsters massively so we don't need to waste money on transfers ever again.

This could be the answer DC has been searching for?

12 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

Samurai shodown! Now your talking!

Really crap fact, character "earthquake" was missing from the mega drive version 👍

I must admit I never even launched a single one of those games on there 😉

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Hotten Owl said:

Cheers, been trying to find a download for Champ Manager 93, I think it was, for ages, where you just had to sign Mark Pembridge and Tommy Johnson from Derby to win the league. They never seemed to want to come to Wednesday, so you had to add a manager, take over Derby and fine them a couple of weeks wages. They were desperate to sign for Wednesday then. Nii Lamptey was class too. 

Is there still an xpert11 Owlstalk league? 

Will have a go at the FM2020, but guessing it will be too complicated to hold my interest!

Ah still remember those heart breaking words "David Hirst is expected to move abroad"

13 hours ago, A12owl said:

It's very complex. Or probably as complex as you want to make it. Without some help from those ITK it will not be easy to wi anything. Google "Fm2020 best tactics" to find experts with tactics to download. 

https://footballmanagerstory.com/best-fm20-tactic-patch-20-4-knaps-beowulf-4-4-2/

I use this one. Down load the recommended tactic and follow the instructions. Takes a while to set up but the guy got York to win everything. You will need patience to succeed. 

Good luck. 

Windass scored a hatrick in the third game of the season. 

Millwall 0

Wednesday 5

This is something I've never understood to be honest. If I'm playing a football manager game, I want to try to create my own tactics and training schemes instead of downloading something which will make any club a PL champion in ten years or so. Of course, many people want to see the club succeed but for me it takes the fun out of the game too soon.

15 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

Samurai shodown! Now your talking!

Really crap fact, character "earthquake" was missing from the mega drive version 👍

Classic game, wasted a lot of hours on that 

Golden Axe was greatest game as a kid 

• Like 1