Football Manager 2020 for FREE (hurry though!)

Cheers, been trying to find a download for Champ Manager 93, I think it was, for ages, where you just had to sign Mark Pembridge and Tommy Johnson from Derby to win the league. They never seemed to want to come to Wednesday, so you had to add a manager, take over Derby and fine them a couple of weeks wages. They were desperate to sign for Wednesday then. Nii Lamptey was class too. 

Is there still an xpert11 Owlstalk league? 

Will have a go at the FM2020, but guessing it will be too complicated to hold my interest!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hotten Owl said:

Cheers, been trying to find a download for Champ Manager 93, I think it was, for ages, where you just had to sign Mark Pembridge and Tommy Johnson from Derby to win the league. They never seemed to want to come to Wednesday, so you had to add a manager, take over Derby and fine them a couple of weeks wages. They were desperate to sign for Wednesday then. Nii Lamptey was class too. 

Is there still an xpert11 Owlstalk league? 

Will have a go at the FM2020, but guessing it will be too complicated to hold my interest!

I can provide you with CM93, but you need to set up and run it via DOSBox. I've got the massive eXoDOS torrent downloaded which contains a huge bunch of old DOS games ready to just click and play.

There's also CM97/98 there, I have a lot of fond memories playing it. In fact, I was one of the last ones who released updated player databases back in the day. I think someone still updates those 😀

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, FinnishOwl said:

I can provide you with CM93, but you need to set up and run it via DOSBox. I've got the massive eXoDOS torrent downloaded which contains a huge bunch of old DOS games ready to just click and play.

There's also CM97/98 there, I have a lot of fond memories playing it. In fact, I was one of the last ones who released updated player databases back in the day. I think someone still updates those 😀

I'm not sure if you know what you have let yourself in for - I would need step-by-step instructions, DOSbox means nothing to me, and to be honest I struggle with 'download'! But it's a very kind offer, cheers!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hotten Owl said:

I'm not sure if you know what you have let yourself in for - I would need step-by-step instructions, DOSbox means nothing to me, and to be honest I struggle with 'download'! But it's a very kind offer, cheers!

It's a shame that these old things are quite tricky to get running these days. I tried to check out if there was any easy way but doesn't look like it.

However, there's always https://archive.org/details/msdos_Championship_Manager_93-94_1993. You can play the game in your browser, there's that big power on/off like button there to launch it. Don't know how well it works though..