SWFC Manager appeals to all fans of the club

I understand what Monk is saying and I agree. However nobody can blame fans for being mightily p*ssed off during the past 3 years after watching countless players shamelessly take the p*ss out of us all

Hopefully we don’t have any of those left in the current set up and we can all move on 

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
29 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Get ghost tweeters to do it.  Not hard.  Just pay a kid minimum wage to log in and tweet ' great win today-  baz, lov u, rhodesy you leg!! ' etc 

And make sure they thro a few 'bro' into the mix

1 hour ago, PARKOWL said:

It is my opinion thats all,

Ive been in the company and earshot of many a fan in the pubs home and away over the last twenty years or so that have said at times "I hope we lose so he gets the sack" so why wouldnt people think the same about relegation to get rid of the manager or even the owner 

But like i said its only an opinion 

People talk hyperbole 

1 hour ago, Dutch McLovin said:

But thats the state of every club, most people are behind the team regardless of there feelings towards Chairman or Managers. But there will always be some fans that just arent. That is football.

I myself cant stand Monk and would sack him now. But im behind the team and the players and am desperate for us to win and get these points back so its a level playing field.

Monkettes or MonkHaters have all got to be behind the 11 on a Saturday, and i believe in the main part they are. And he is right in our situation we need it more than most.

Sums up how i feel about the current situation pretty accurately

• Like 1

No lecturer from you Monk on relegation. He helped cause the negativity himself. Once again pushing responsibility away from himself. You still have your job. Do it and earn the respect you lost. Right now we have had good results, that's good but we have had ONE game against the opposition at our level. He's been given a chance he didn't deserve and IF he turns it round I will give him great credit for it but don't guilt trip me in to getting on board.... I want wednesday back in the Premiership not just surviving. We have to get this season done and hopefully get seriously working for promotion. If he had done better last year we would have had points deduction last year and have been okay. We are stuck with this gamble. We have to hope he does it but right now I don't want him at all. He has his chance, just get on and show me (us) then you can start talking about our part in it! Many of us have given our support to our club through the toughest of times when we were in far worse positions than this! Take responsibility for yourself and just get on with it. You may not think it by my (negativity) but I want to be proved WRONG not right I AM a Wednesdayite. Some on here happy clapping can't bare someone not demanding more. Football is an expensive sport to watch and they don't get paid more than minimum wage for no reason. Focus on winning more games and shutting me up! Rant over

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Run the club better and relegation isn't an issue.

Stop blaming the fans.

He didn't. 

He's stating positive support helps the team on the pitch. That is a given surely?

Negativity from fans on matchday can and does have a negative impact on some players and hence the teams overall performance.

39 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

No lecturer from you Monk on relegation. He helped cause the negativity himself. Once again pushing responsibility away from himself. You still have your job. Do it and earn the respect you lost. Right now we have had good results, that's good but we have had ONE game against the opposition at our level. He's been given a chance he didn't deserve and IF he turns it round I will give him great credit for it but don't guilt trip me in to getting on board.... I want wednesday back in the Premiership not just surviving. We have to get this season done and hopefully get seriously working for promotion. If he had done better last year we would have had points deduction last year and have been okay. We are stuck with this gamble. We have to hope he does it but right now I don't want him at all. He has his chance, just get on and show me (us) then you can start talking about our part in it! Many of us have given our support to our club through the toughest of times when we were in far worse positions than this! Take responsibility for yourself and just get on with it. You may not think it by my (negativity) but I want to be proved WRONG not right I AM a Wednesdayite. Some on here happy clapping can't bare someone not demanding more. Football is an expensive sport to watch and they don't get paid more than minimum wage for no reason. Focus on winning more games and shutting me up! Rant over

Just run that by me, "if he'd have done better last year, we'd have had the points deduction last year", how's that work then, Chansiri got SWFC the points deduction, it was the independent panel that gave SWFC the points penalty for this, nothing to what I've read in the statement release backs anything up you've posted. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

By all means demand more, but those demands have to be realistic.

Making demands of PL football at this time are moot and were really only relevant in Carlos years one and two. Since then we've been nowhere near. 

At this present time I demand a five year plan, 100% effort, grit and determination on the pitch, with players who look like they want the shirt and care about this club. That is the only way we'll survive this season. 

Demands or expectations over and above that are futile in our current position.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

Once again pushing responsibility away from himself 

I LOVE it when Monk Haters post this absolute MYTH

At no point has he 'pushed the responsibility away from himself' but you keep posting/believing that if you want

But just to let you know that everyone reading this can actually read the words he said, and then read the words YOU said and can see the actual truth

lol

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I've come to the conclusion now that all these people still hating on Monk, still posting hate about Rhodes etc

They're not expressing an opinion

They're simply posting any old nonsense to try and get some attention for themselves

It's ok having an opinion - totally fine - but I honestly truly don't believe that this IS their opinion

I am now firmly of the belief that these people have stopped posting their actual opinion and have turned instead to simply trotting out things that they think will make them sound important/credible/edgy.

Sad to see really

I do this fairly often when i want to get out of doing something with he missus so i can go boozing....its called causing an argument for no reason.

Admittedly there are players i haven't liked and some i have been glad to see the back of but how can you slate someone who has just scored and helped you win a game? Same applies to Monk...he always said he wanted a preseason and his own staff etc... that as now happened and there are some positive signs, yet people are still trying to negative.

• Like 1
  • Love 1