WE HAVE MONEY TO SPEND!!!!!!!!!...

19 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

OK Newcastle 

£3 million 

Yes or No

(option 3 will be available shortly) 

I hope I've played a small part in the culture change of opinion polls on Owlstalk.

• Haha 6
45 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Really hope not.

We'll have sold the training ground to ourselves or something and put it into the wrong years accounts again.

Us and spends don't 

42 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

3 million for Murphy is  no brainer, good sell on potential, however it's wages that are the problem, I suspect.

Couldn’t agree more. If you would sign Murphy for £3m and then try to shoehorn him into the current system you must indeed be bereft of said brain. 

46 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

3 million for Murphy is  no brainer, good sell on potential, however it's wages that are the problem, I suspect.

You say that but if his price is £3 Million , then his  value has plummeted by £9 Million since Newcastle bought him.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

I hope I've played a small part in the culture change of opinion polls on Owlstalk.

Cant say yes or no

Is there a 3rd option? 

Edited by Sticky Micky
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

if Murphy was signed for £3m and he scores/assists at the rate he did after the lockdown, we’d treble our money at least. 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

SPENDAGEDDON

I'm with Neil...We are in it too far now..Lets go full on "Viv nicholson"   (For our older members)

Get ALL Delphjons money spent...

Get the BMW on the pitch again. ....Lets win one o them...get 10 on...give us a better chance!!!

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

if Murphy was signed for £3m and he scores/assists at the rate he did after the lockdown, we’d treble our money at least. 

Not if we don’t sell him