Jump to content

Do I need glasses? I can't see anyone been megged


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, bobness said:

Seems like propaganda to perpetuate the illusion that the team is in good spirits

Booooooooo........negativity alert!

 

Boooooooooooo

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bobness said:

Seems like propaganda to perpetuate the illusion that the team is in good spirits

 

There is quite possibly something manufactured about the spirit in the team - but maybe this is just a necessary catalyst?

 

You'd hope there'd come a point where a genuine positive team spirit emerges that is real and tangible and takes over and that it's enough to power the performances and results going forward. I suppose it's part of this process whereby the players fully ‘buy-in’.

 

For now though, yeah, the presentation feels somewhat forced.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I really thought megging was going to be a new term involving our ginger haired ex boss. So relieved it isn't......

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cowl said:

 

There is quite possibly something manufactured about the spirit in the team - but maybe this is just a necessary catalyst?

 

You'd hope there'd come a point where a genuine positive team spirit emerges that is real and tangible and takes over and that it's enough to power the performances and results going forward. I suppose it's part of this process whereby the players fully ‘buy-in’.

 

For now though, yeah, the presentation feels somewhat forced.

 

Or maybe there's a genuine buzz in the squad?

 

Why does there always have to be a sinister alternative to what is clearly a happy squad?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

 

Or maybe there's a genuine buzz in the squad?

 

Why does there always have to be a sinister alternative to what is clearly a happy squad?

 

Yep, that's what I wrote. Good that you're in agreement.

Edited by cowl
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...