Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

• YES
    • NO

Hey Wilyfox

When you wandered onto the M1 Motorway and got run over by those three cars, did that hurt? Was it painful to get run over by those three cars?

YES
NO

WIlyfox says "too early to say mate - I need to get run over by 40 more cars before I can possibly vote on if those three  cars hurt me when they ran over me'

• Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hey Wilyfox
You know your last three holidays? Did you enjoy those three holidays you went on? Did you have a good  time and enjoy those three holidays you went on?

YES
NO

(Wilyfox says  'Too early to say mate. I  need to go on 30 more holidays before I can decide if I had a nice time or not on the three holidays I have been on'

I'm with Wilyfox on this one

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Hey Wilyfox

When you wandered onto the M1 Motorway and got run over by those three cars, did that hurt? Was it painful to get run over by those three cars?

YES
NO

WIlyfox says "too early to say mate - I need to get run over by 40 more cars before I can possibly vote on if those three  cars hurt me when they ran over me'

If I’ve been run ova 3 times, I got more to worry bout than dis poll. Wasn’t your shitty car was it? That’s no way to go.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Straight No from me.

I’m delighted with his start, I think it’s been flawless, but three games, only one of which is a league game is a tiny sample.

10 games from now is a reasonable timescale to reassess.

If someone is more confident now, are they going to flip to less confident if we lose the next three??? That’s crazy IMO. Not to mention exhausting.

Exactly.

The short-termism from certain quarters around here is hilarious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Do you usually enjoy Christmas?

YES
NO

(wilyfox gets confused by the simple questions and says 'it's too early to say so I'm not voting yet')

lol

If you knew what happened at Christmas you wouldn't be running this vote

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

If I’ve been run ova 3 times, I got more to worry bout than dis poll. Wasn’t your shitty car was it? That’s no way to go.

Brakes were f****d

I’d beg people not to be more optimistic!!! It’ll only add to the pain later.....lol

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hey Wilyfox

YES
NO

Well the first one yes, after that I was unconscious so unknown. 😁

I can neither answer yes or no at the moment. As I said in an earlier post we’ve so far achieved what we did under Bullen’s caretakership last season.

Monk’s first real test is Saturday. Watford should be up there and our home form particularly goalscoring output was horrific last season.

If we’re on -6 or better come the next international break then I would be happy with the start. However I’m not convinced we’re going to strengthen the squad much more before the end of this window and if we’re to lose the likes of Iorfa and any of the first choice midfield 3 for long periods then it could be a real struggle ahead?

Hey Wilyfox

Those three cats you have.. Have you enjoyed owning those three cats that you have?

YES
NO

Wilyfox says 'too early to say mate. I'd have to own every cat in the world before I could tell you if I've enjoyed owning the three cats that I do have'

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Of all the obvious answers to expect to this simple question THIS was the most obviously expected of them all

bet you mad now bby 

Are you sure this will reflect the opinions you are seeking?

Eg I am not more confident but that’s because I was pretty confident beforehand, I imagine much more than the average, so my expectations probably haven’t been exceeded...

Hi Wilyfox, 
Thanks for the night out the other night  where we went in those three pubs in Whitby. Did you have a nice time and a good night out?

YES
NO

Wilyfox answers 'Too early to say if I enjoyed that night out in those three pubs we went in mate. I'm only really able to decide if I enjoyed that night out in those three pubs by going in every other pub in the country'

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop