Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

• YES
    • NO

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hey Wilyfox did you like those three sports cars that just passed us?

Wilyfox "to soon to say, I'll have to wait and watch every other sports car in the world pass me first before I can possibly decide if I liked those three particular sports cars"

well yeah, especially if you’re trying to pass your shitbox off as a sports car. You damn right I want more options.

Hey Wilyfox

When you wandered onto the M1 Motorway and got run over by those three cars, did that hurt? Was it painful to get run over by those three cars?

YES
NO

WIlyfox says "too early to say mate - I need to get run over by 40 more cars before I can possibly vote on if those three  cars hurt me when they ran over me'

• Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hey Wilyfox
You know your last three holidays? Did you enjoy those three holidays you went on? Did you have a good  time and enjoy those three holidays you went on?

YES
NO

(Wilyfox says  'Too early to say mate. I  need to go on 30 more holidays before I can decide if I had a nice time or not on the three holidays I have been on'

I'm with Wilyfox on this one

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Hey Wilyfox

When you wandered onto the M1 Motorway and got run over by those three cars, did that hurt? Was it painful to get run over by those three cars?

YES
NO

WIlyfox says "too early to say mate - I need to get run over by 40 more cars before I can possibly vote on if those three  cars hurt me when they ran over me'

If I’ve been run ova 3 times, I got more to worry bout than dis poll. Wasn’t your shitty car was it? That’s no way to go.

13 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Straight No from me.

I’m delighted with his start, I think it’s been flawless, but three games, only one of which is a league game is a tiny sample.

10 games from now is a reasonable timescale to reassess.

If someone is more confident now, are they going to flip to less confident if we lose the next three??? That’s crazy IMO. Not to mention exhausting.

Exactly.

The short-termism from certain quarters around here is hilarious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

If I’ve been run ova 3 times, I got more to worry bout than dis poll. Wasn’t your shitty car was it? That’s no way to go.

Brakes were f****d

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hey Wilyfox

YES
NO

Well the first one yes, after that I was unconscious so unknown. 😁

I can neither answer yes or no at the moment. As I said in an earlier post we’ve so far achieved what we did under Bullen’s caretakership last season.

Monk’s first real test is Saturday. Watford should be up there and our home form particularly goalscoring output was horrific last season.

If we’re on -6 or better come the next international break then I would be happy with the start. However I’m not convinced we’re going to strengthen the squad much more before the end of this window and if we’re to lose the likes of Iorfa and any of the first choice midfield 3 for long periods then it could be a real struggle ahead?

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Of all the obvious answers to expect to this simple question THIS was the most obviously expected of them all

bet you mad now bby