Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

• YES
    • NO

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What the hell are you on about?

The question is so simple I can't see why you're struggling

Have the last three results  given you more confidence

Either they have
Or  either they haven't

There's literally no third option

If you're saying it's too soon to say you're saying 'no it hasn't yet' so the answer is very clearly obviously a 'NO'

It's literally THAT simple

Could not be simpler

FFS WTF! There’s always a box for indifference in life. Deal with it. Or is this one of them Russian polls where you dictate the outcome? Sorry Vlad.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Oh dear...

Sorry U IZ 2 FICK 4 DISS VOTIN

fink you’ve been in the barf sooo long those numb nuts have swelled to gargantuan proportions.

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Then that would quite clearly be a NO vote

I think its too soon to say but I feel bad voting no. 

I would wager I am not alone.

I have followed the rules however and voted no.

Edited by Nero
  • Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Did you like those three chocolates you just ate?

YES
NO

Wilyfox says 'too early to say I need to eat the whole box before I can decide if those three chocolates I ate were nice'

oh you can forget about us avin beers in Whitby now. Fuckdat brah. 

Straight No from me.

I’m delighted with his start, I think it’s been flawless, but three games, only one of which is a league game is a tiny sample.

10 games from now is a reasonable timescale to reassess.

If someone is more confident now, are they going to flip to less confident if we lose the next three??? That’s crazy IMO. Not to mention exhausting.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 2

Hey Wilyfox
You know your last three holidays? Did you enjoy those three holidays you went on? Did you have a good  time and enjoy those three holidays you went on?

YES
NO

(Wilyfox says  'Too early to say mate. I  need to go on 30 more holidays before I can decide if I had a nice time or not on the three holidays I have been on'

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Did you like those three chocolates you just ate?

YES
NO

Wilyfox says 'too early to say I need to eat the whole box before I can decide if those three chocolates I ate were nice'

Thats strange, I enjoyed two of  those three chocolates and the other went down ok eventually. However this brand is usually cwap and I am concerned that I might have eaten the best three of the 50 purely by luck. If I eat a fourth one at home,  the really big one that usually isn't very nice to palate, and enjoy it then I will be much more optimistic that the box has improved.

Edited by Nero
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Definitely, although I won't be getting ahead of myself as it's early days and the fact is we've played lower league opponents apart from Cardiff but there is reason to be optimistic as we're scoring goals and keeping clean sheets

I do get a different vibe though compared to previous seasons, it feels like our new signings are happy to be here and seem to have settled in right away

No.

I think Monk was working under very difficult circumstances last season and he deserves the opportunity to put things right, which he's at least being given with his own coaching staff being brought in this time around.

I'm also happy with the signings we've made so far, especially Windass.

However, I still think it's going to be a long, hard season for us. After one league game, I can't say we've played enough Championship football to drastically revise that assessment.