Jump to content

Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?


Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?  

324 members have voted

  1. 1. Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

    • YES
      228
    • NO
      91


Recommended Posts

Just now, @owlstalk said:


OF YOUR MIND

You really are going against your own rules on this forum 

What is it? The post not the poster. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I'm out. 

 

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I'll abstain. 

 

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

You really are going against your own rules on this forum 

What is it? The post not the poster. 

 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


How exactly does voting for how you really feel 'weight' a poll where the options provided are the ONLY OPTIONS POSSIBLE?

 

ONLY OPTIONS MADE AVAILABLE

 

that is the secret behind this oppressive dictatorship.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I'm out. 

 

3 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I'll abstain. 

 

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

You really are going against your own rules on this forum 

What is it? The post not the poster. 

 

Just now, A12owl said:

It was fun for a while but I've had enough. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

The best thing to do is admit Monk isn't shiit anymore, then we can move on to thread about Rhodes now being the best striker in the division, and vote on whether he'll get in the next England squad. Yes or No ?

Thought Rhodes was Irish? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, steelcityowlsfan said:

I voted then jumped straight to last page. I would agree with @Mr Farrell and say ask again after 10 games. Maybe even 12.  


We are doing


This poll is for how people are feeling RIGHT NOW though after three games

 

 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sticky Micky said:

Wait what 

We're is option 3 

I demand a option 3 

 



Is Jordan Rhodes Irish?

  1. YES
  2. NO
  3. It's far too early to say. I'd need to see every other Irish person doing Irish things before I could tell you if Jordan Rhodes is Irish or not

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:



Is Jordan Rhodes Irish?

  1. YES
  2. NO
  3. It's far too early to say. I'd need to see every other Irish person doing Irish things before I could tell you if Jordan Rhodes is Irish or not

4.i need to study Mr Rhodes family tree and get 100% confirmation that he has Irish blood 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A12owl said:

So. If we are still of the same opinion about Monk as we were before the three games, we abstain? 

Correct? 

 

I'd think you vote No, as you're not more confident. 

 

But I don't really want to get into it lol

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Could we have a new poll please. 
Q. Does the way Owlstalk has managed this thread, make you more confident than you were yesterday that he will administer the forum impartially, without fear or favour or insulting other members. 
A. YES

B. NO

C. I'VE LOST THE WILL TO LIVE. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Could we have a new poll please. 
Q. Does the way Owlstalk has managed this thread, make you more confident than you were yesterday that he will administer the forum impartially, without fear or favour or insulting other members. 
A. YES

B. NO

C. I'VE LOST THE WILL TO LIVE. 

 

lolMonkmanface

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...