Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Has the start that Garry Monk has made in the last three games given you more confidence for the season ahead?

• YES
    • NO

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Neil is taking on the role of a typical wife. There are always right and nobody else's opinion is of any importance. 

Close the thread. 

You can have an opinion 

Your opinion is that if you're no more confident after three wins, then you should be able to vote for something other than 'No' I'm not more confident

Bizarre that mate

Bit weird

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Quite obviously (to ANYONE with a brain) you would vote 'No' as you would be 'No more confident'

Wow. You are really in your argumentative zone. Why is it that you seem to think you are right but nobody else and there are several who are "brainless" 

Close the thread 

Just now, A12owl said:

Why is it that you seem to think you are right but nobody else  

errrrr might be because I'm right

And why am I right?

Because the two options in the poll are literally the ONLY options you could possibly ever have

If you stopped crying and arguing and sat and thought it through you might realise youv'e been a bit silly

• Like 1
Just now, A12owl said:

I'm neither more confident or less confident  . 

Is that a yes or a no? 

You'd be the same then

e.g. you're no more confident

So the three wins HAVEN'T made you more confident

So the answer would ( very very VERY obviously to anyone in their right mind) would be to vote "NO" I'm not more confident than I was

errrrr might be because I'm right

And why am I right?

Because the two options in the poll are literally the ONLY options you could possibly ever have

If you stopped crying and arguing and sat and thought it through you might realise youv'e been a bit silly

Try asking Mori to devise the poll for you. 

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I'm neither more confident or less confident  . 

Is that a yes or a no? 

that is a no as the question is are you more confident and, as you just said, you are not more confident. 

Edited by Daizan10
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

So if its too early to have given you any extra confidence then it hasnt given you any extra confidence - hence its a no... no?

Read my previous posts where I debunked Neil's fascist poll. 

• Haha 1

You'd be the same then

e.g. you're no more confident

So the three wins HAVEN'T made you more confident

So the answer would ( very very VERY obviously to anyone in their right mind) would be to vote "NO" I'm not more confident than I was

Correct but that doesn't give a true reflection of my feelings. Pollsters can be very clever by manipulating questions  but don't get the true feelings or answers. 

There are always three options to most questions. 

Yes

No

Don't know  

Just now, A12owl said:

Correct but that doesn't give a true reflection of my feelings.  

Then vote for your true feelings 

You are either MORE confident (vote yes), or you're the same as you were before and no more confident (so vote no)

Easy peasy

Simple innit

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Then vote for your true feelings 

You are either MORE confident (vote yes), or you're the same as you were before and no more confident (so vote no)

Easy peasy

Simple innit

That weights the no vote unfairly and incorrectly. 

Something I'm sure you wouldn't want. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

How exactly does voting for how you really feel 'weight' a poll where the options provided are the ONLY OPTIONS POSSIBLE?

I'll abstain.