Potential loans out...

2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

And who want a 35 year old keeper on circa 20 grand a week ..  

Someone with a striker on 20k a week that's warming a bench

25 minutes ago, Grandad said:

With Westwood we have a great option to swap for a forward that another club in this division might not see playing as a first choice

And just who would take a player on twice the wage he should be on and after a couple of games gets a knock which impact his performances. I hope you are correct but no ones interested. Monk said no enquiries about him whatsoever.

We had a lot of unsaleable assets and that has what made rebuilding difficult.

4 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Young ones I would have thought, but the development squad is threadbare, so we can’t really send anyone out until we boost numbers

He suggested Van Aken, Wildsmith and can not remeber third name but it was a poor article.

6 minutes ago, Tea Baggins said:

Both them names so far have looked to be involved with the first 11 or on the bench.

Exactly neither would leave unless we had replacement.  I normally can not read his posts but managed to see this one the other day and thought it had been written by someone who had been in a cave for last 4 weeks.

1 minute ago, Emerson Thome said:

Likes of Brennan, Osaze, Grant, Hidalgo, Hagan would benefit from a loan. I think Shaw and Hunt are part of the first team squad now.

Maybe Hughes not Hagan, as the latter has just come up from the 18’s All dependent on us bringing half a dozen though, the U23 squad is so thin

2 hours ago, torryowl said:

And who want a 35 year old keeper on circa 20 grand a week ..  

We could pay some of his wages. If we paid half that would free up 10k a week for another loanee.

I'm pretty sure Monk doesn't him around the place anyway so probably best to shift out if we can - even if terms aren't that favourable to us.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Likes of Brennan, Osaze, Grant, Hidalgo, Hagan would benefit from a loan. I think Shaw and Hunt are part of the first team squad now.

Agree, really impressed with Hunt and Shaw the other night. 

The others, as you say would benefit from some game time.

Brennan looked ok, but a little naive at times, just needs experience. Osaze seems to have been injured for ages and needs to get match fit.

Suggests we are still looking for at least more than one new signings then. If we get 2 or 4 new players in then I’d be happy to see the likes of Brennan and Grant sent out on loan. Think that players like Hunt, Urhoghide, Shaw and Adedoyin could have a part to play in the team and would be better to stay in a first team environment. Not only that but our U23 squad is a bit light so may see a couple of players added to the setup here too. 

Guest Jack the Hat
On 17/09/2020 at 09:09, gurujuan said:

Young ones I would have thought, but the development squad is threadbare, so we can’t really send anyone out until we boost numbers

Which young ones. Hopefully not Vivienne or Neil? Mike can go though he never really fitted in and he isn’t that young anyway!