Quite interesting - Potential Fletcher replacements

Weren’t we linked with N’Same before, or was that just a suggestion on here? I would suggest it would be a mistake to look for another Fletcher type, it’s too limiting, we need a more mobile centre forward. 
As for the two mentioned, I’ve no idea whether they fit that brief, but I can see that Zohore does

• Like 2

Vacancy for a no.9

Must be big and physical, capable of running Sheffield Wednesday’s forward line and holding the ball up, shaking off multiple challenges from strong opponents.

Must have experience of playing at the highest levels of professional football, able to pass a ball 80 yards to feet, head a ball into the top corner at pace from 20 yards out, be mobile, and capable of running the whole length of the football pitch with the ball, out pacing opponents, and dribbling round 6 players before beating the keeper one on one.

Must be able to go down the line on either side of the pitch, and cross a ball perfectly with either foot, occasionally getting on the endof his own cross to score.

Must also guarantee 30-40 goals per season and look like a superhero with muscular thighs for the ladies.

Salary £10,000 per week, or more if you don’t tell the EFL.

Apply in writing to SWFC, Hillsborough, Sheffield S6. Any queries to be directed to “Beats”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5