Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, @owlstalk said:



Wednesday fans in not wanting to support Wednesday cliche

I've been supporting thenm since 1958 mate, seen em beat Barcelona even.

No way do I not want to support Wednesday.   We need to beat the Hillsboro jinx.  Our away form is unbelievable.   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr. Chow said:

Nothing beats a good clear out. Should have happen a couple of seasons ago 


It really should

 

Even Steve Bruce can't match the level of drive and ambition Monk is transferring to the new players

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lincs Owl said:

I've been supporting thenm since 1958 mate, seen em beat Barcelona even.

No way do I not want to support Wednesday.   We need to beat the Hillsboro jinx.  Our away form is unbelievable.   

 

I think the Hillsborough jinx is a direct result of some of the stadium being the wrong shade of blue


The sun has faded it

  • Haha 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

How many clean sheets, wins and great performances is it going to take?

 

lol

 

Enough to keep us in the league - so far he is on 1 on that score which was very impressive and unexpected. I can’t stand the bloke and want him out ASAP but if he keeps us up he will have done a good job. 
Still think I’ll be right about him but hope im not 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

 

Don't be daft.

 

Cardiff were poor.  They lost 3-0 at Northampton in the cup just before playing us.

Walsall are a Div 2 side.

Dale are a lower Div 1 side.

 

But we've played very well in the last two games. Could have been 5-0 tonight.

 

Lets thump Watford at Hillsboro and maybe fans will start seeing it your way.   

The monk out  brigade and the negativity will come straight back if we fail to pick up points against Watford unfortunately.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dutch McLovin said:

Enough to keep us in the league - so far he is on 1 on that score which was very impressive and unexpected.  



Not if you know what happened at Christmas


It's not unexpected to me

Monk is a great manager - everyone should back him


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lord Tight Arse said:

The monk out  brigade  


The fact that they're in a 'brigade' says it all 

If I were a Monk Hater I'd start backing him just to not be in a brigade

 

 

  • Haha 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

 

Don't be daft.

 

Cardiff were poor.  They lost 3-0 at Northampton in the cup just before playing us.

Walsall are a Div 2 side.

Dale are a lower Div 1 side.

 

But we've played very well in the last two games. Could have been 5-0 tonight.

 

Lets thump Watford at Hillsboro and maybe fans will start seeing it your way.   

Monk has had to get a team who are starting on -12 motivated and ready. Dont forget he brought in 12 youngster's in tonight who played brilliant. Monk deserves some credit. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lord Tight Arse said:

The monk out  brigade and the negativity will come straight back if we fail to pick up points against Watford unfortunately.

 

Watford is going to be a tough game, and again one game should not make or break a manager.  I do think though Monk needs to continue to perform as if we quickly have a run of bad games the amount of forgiveness for poor form especially early on while we are in our current position will be limited.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Monk has had to get a team who are starting on -12 motivated and ready. Dont forget he brought in 12 youngster's in tonight who played brilliant. Monk deserves some credit. 

 


EXACTLY


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, catdog1121 said:

 

Watford is going to be a tough game, and again one game should not make or break a manager.  I do think though Monk needs to continue to perform as if we quickly have a run of bad games the amount of forgiveness for poor form especially early on while we are in our current position will be limited.

 


Nobody takes Monk haters seriously though


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

To be fair 100% win ratio

 

Technically I should be the new Wednesday manager as I have never lost a single match as a manager of a football team... Clearly im the best manager in the world.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...