Garry Monk

Just now, Lincs Owl said:

I've been supporting thenm since 1958 mate, seen em beat Barcelona even.

No way do I not want to support Wednesday.   We need to beat the Hillsboro jinx.  Our away form is unbelievable.   

I think the Hillsborough jinx is a direct result of some of the stadium being the wrong shade of blue

The sun has faded it

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

How many clean sheets, wins and great performances is it going to take?

lol

Enough to keep us in the league - so far he is on 1 on that score which was very impressive and unexpected. I can’t stand the bloke and want him out ASAP but if he keeps us up he will have done a good job. 
Still think I’ll be right about him but hope im not 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Don't be daft.

Cardiff were poor.  They lost 3-0 at Northampton in the cup just before playing us.

Walsall are a Div 2 side.

Dale are a lower Div 1 side.

But we've played very well in the last two games. Could have been 5-0 tonight.

Lets thump Watford at Hillsboro and maybe fans will start seeing it your way.   

The monk out  brigade and the negativity will come straight back if we fail to pick up points against Watford unfortunately.

6 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Don't be daft.

Cardiff were poor.  They lost 3-0 at Northampton in the cup just before playing us.

Walsall are a Div 2 side.

Dale are a lower Div 1 side.

But we've played very well in the last two games. Could have been 5-0 tonight.

Lets thump Watford at Hillsboro and maybe fans will start seeing it your way.   

Monk has had to get a team who are starting on -12 motivated and ready. Dont forget he brought in 12 youngster's in tonight who played brilliant. Monk deserves some credit. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lord Tight Arse said:

The monk out  brigade and the negativity will come straight back if we fail to pick up points against Watford unfortunately.

Watford is going to be a tough game, and again one game should not make or break a manager.  I do think though Monk needs to continue to perform as if we quickly have a run of bad games the amount of forgiveness for poor form especially early on while we are in our current position will be limited.

• Like 1

Just now, catdog1121 said:

Watford is going to be a tough game, and again one game should not make or break a manager.  I do think though Monk needs to continue to perform as if we quickly have a run of bad games the amount of forgiveness for poor form especially early on while we are in our current position will be limited.

Nobody takes Monk haters seriously though

Owlstalk Shop