Tonights team - Here's how the Owls line up tonight!

6 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Owls: Wildsmith; Brennan, Shaw, Borner; Odubajo, Pelupessy, Dele-Bashiru, Hunt, Palmer; Kachunga, Reach. Substitutes: Dawson, Iorfa, Waldock, Grant, Penney, Windass, Hagan.

Flipping heck. Think someone on here nailed it 100%.... Can't remember who though... Which kind of ruines the story

• Haha 2

Just now, gurujuan said:

WTF, is that really the strongest side we can muster. I suppose it’s only Rochdale, but if that’s our back up options, we need to get busy in the transfer market

We may not be able to do anymore business we have lost millions due to covid we may have to make do

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

WTF, is that really the strongest side we can muster. I suppose it’s only Rochdale, but if that’s our back up options, we need to get busy in the transfer market

Have you only just noticed that we have no backup players in place. We still need 6 players who are of championship quality or pray we have no injuries or suspensions this season.(no chance of that). Will be a real battle to stay up if we dont add.

8 minutes ago, brando said:

Winning mentality needed.Rhodes should have started..sure Monk still ain't got this manager thing mastered..ffs

Don't need winning mentality if you're too fatigued or risking injury by being played when out of match fitness.

edit (and probably jinxing it) but you can thank me when Rhodes scores a hattrick this weekendlol

Edited by N0rtherner