Its a big jump for the level he has been playing, he will come up against some very burly defenders , he has the ability its whether now  he has the physical l stamina and the temperament, next 10 games will tell, 

Edited by Asio otus
On 20/09/2020 at 09:01, The_Limit_Owl said:

Still waiting for him to tell us all about the "derisory" offer that young Judd apparently had on the table.....

On 20/09/2020 at 09:07, Therealrealist said:

Think kes on 10k a week..so yday he earned about 1500..think our paperboy probly earns that a year🤣

On 20/09/2020 at 10:37, Orlando_Trustful said:

He'll be just another Junior Agogo or Tony Crane and disappear into the abyss of the lower leagues in a few years never to be seen again.  

On 20/09/2020 at 13:06, hirstyboywonder said:

He could have earned what he is earning now had he not chosen to take the back door route out of the club and spend a year in Belgium. He would still have got a PL move and would have more experience at a better level to boot.

I am going to be positive and back the club on this one, he's gone' lets put it behind us and focus on supporting what we have.

44 minutes ago, timrud said:

Just spoken to a couple of Rotherham fans who said he was poor today and hooked off after an hour. Looked out of his depth

25 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Good

20 minutes ago, 2soon said:

Doyen give #GOODadvice

16 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Basically what was said about him in the couple of appearances he made for us.

Regardless of the issues with Wednesday, his ability has definitely stood still for a few years. The move to Leicester was probably the right one, but spending a season in Belgium looks a mistake in hindsight.

14 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

How?  What?  How can.....?.....it makes no sense!

He's the bestest ever most prolific striker of his generation?

5 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

A shame he could n't last until the penalty award, that's all he seems to score !

LET IT GO...

• Thanks 1
On 20/09/2020 at 09:01, StudentOwl said:

I look forward to this thread exploding by about 30 pages once he bags his first goal... I mean ffs who cares lol 

You just know that his first goal is going to be against us... 

As I said in the last GH thread, I didn't think he was ready for championship football. 

He did absolutely nothing in a very very mediocre league level in Belgium. 

He may have been doing OK in the u23s for Leicester, but the championship is a completely different animal. I really do think he'll struggle, especially at a club like Rotherham who are going to be up against it all season and not going to be able to create a hat full of chances.