George Hirst @ Rotherham

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Please tell me that's true

If so it surely must be on YouTube?

I'm talking a long time ago, I have tried to find it - it was one of those thing my wife watched and I wasn't bothered about but my ears pricked up when I heard his history as a footballer.

I know i've not imagined it, but I can't find it either!

Edit - I did not notice the RIP comment until just now, then googled it.

Wow.

Edited by HarryPlopper
  • Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
54 minutes ago, cowl said:

Agogo (RIP) had a very good career. Played internationally for Ghana too.

His he dead? Didn’t know that pal..what happened? When did this happen..can’t remember seein owt on here or other socials

26 minutes ago, timrud said:

Just spoken to a couple of Rotherham fans who said he was poor today and hooked off after an hour. Looked out of his depth

Basically what was said about him in the couple of appearances he made for us.

Regardless of the issues with Wednesday, his ability has definitely stood still for a few years. The move to Leicester was probably the right one, but spending a season in Belgium looks a mistake in hindsight.

Its a big jump for the level he has been playing, he will come up against some very burly defenders , he has the ability its whether now  he has the physical l stamina and the temperament, next 10 games will tell, 

Edited by Big Jack

Guest mrbluesky
On 20/09/2020 at 09:01, The_Limit_Owl said:

Still waiting for him to tell us all about the "derisory" offer that young Judd apparently had on the table.....

On 20/09/2020 at 09:07, Therealrealist said:

Think kes on 10k a week..so yday he earned about 1500..think our paperboy probly earns that a year🤣

On 20/09/2020 at 10:37, Orlando_Trustful said:

He'll be just another Junior Agogo or Tony Crane and disappear into the abyss of the lower leagues in a few years never to be seen again.  

On 20/09/2020 at 13:06, hirstyboywonder said:

He could have earned what he is earning now had he not chosen to take the back door route out of the club and spend a year in Belgium. He would still have got a PL move and would have more experience at a better level to boot.

I am going to be positive and back the club on this one, he's gone' lets put it behind us and focus on supporting what we have.

44 minutes ago, timrud said:

Just spoken to a couple of Rotherham fans who said he was poor today and hooked off after an hour. Looked out of his depth

25 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Good

20 minutes ago, 2soon said:

Doyen give #GOODadvice

16 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Basically what was said about him in the couple of appearances he made for us.

Regardless of the issues with Wednesday, his ability has definitely stood still for a few years. The move to Leicester was probably the right one, but spending a season in Belgium looks a mistake in hindsight.

14 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

How?  What?  How can.....?.....it makes no sense!

He's the bestest ever most prolific striker of his generation?

5 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

A shame he could n't last until the penalty award, that's all he seems to score !

LET IT GO...