Or option 3, you’ve made it all up.

vote below.

Yes [  ]
No  [  ]

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Therealrealist
42 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yesterday he earnt more in one day from his Premier League club than you do in a year 

#GOODadvice

He didnt...#talkinbumf

Guest Therealrealist
44 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

What is he on £15K per week?

i reckon Therealrealist is capable of earning £2K per year.

Think kes on 10k a week..so yday he earned about 1500..think our paperboy probly earns that a year🤣

On 15/09/2020 at 18:40, Beholder said:

His debut season in the championship..

We better have a good season to offset the misery of watching him score loads of goals. 

Probably one of the biggest mistakes of the Carlos era. 

Blaming the 'Carlos era' for a player who left the club 7 months after Carlos did. Under a cloud, through the back door. 

Some on here will continually blame Carlos for everything until such time as we have a modicum of success again. 

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Yesterday he earnt more in one day from his Premier League club than you do in a year 

#GOODadvice

He could have earned what he is earning now had he not chosen to take the back door route out of the club and spend a year in Belgium. He would still have got a PL move and would have more experience at a better level to boot.

I am going to be positive and back the club on this one, he's gone' lets put it behind us and focus on supporting what we have.

4 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He could have earned what he is earning now had he not chosen to take the back door route out of the club and spend a year in Belgium. He would still have got a PL move and would have more experience at a better level to boot.

I am going to be positive and back the club on this one, he's gone' lets put it behind us and focus on supporting what we have.

Club created problem by contracting with Doyen who then found Hirst at Hillsborough and became his agent.

They then engineered a free move to Leicester via some pub team in Brussels. Beer was good. 

And rejecting Foxes' final offer of £3 million was also a bit daft.

8 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

He'll be just another Junior Agogo or Tony Crane and disappear into the abyss of the lower leagues in a few years never to be seen again.  

Tony Crane was a centre half come midfielder as I recall, and whilst he was a stiker, didn't Junior Agogo try to make it on a reality TV show?