George Hirst @ Rotherham

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Managed to see some of the game and he was unlucky not too have had a hat trick
Spoke to lots of (many MANY) Rotherham fans I know and he's already their favourite player after that performance

Well done George - keep going 👍

You once said on here you'd not had a drink for over ten years.    Maybe it's time to restart that effort.

• Haha 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Why is it 'obsessed' to point out only one side of an argument has been heard?

That's about as neutral a point as you could ever make

Its not

But doing it as much as you have is just a bit weird 

I hope your just fishing because if not I worry for you..

Just now, neo hippy said:

Its not 

It really is

Take off your agenda ridden sunglasses  and open your eyes

If two people are having an argument and you only hear one side of the story, someone saying to you 'you've only heard one side of the story' isn't just neutral, it's also common sense and a good point to be making to you

Owlstalk Shop

Amazing that as a fan base we are still interested in George Hirst.  It is only because of the circumstances of his departure and who his Dad was.  A fit David Hirst was everything a complete striker should be - pace, strength, power, skilful and great finishing ability (including in the air).  George Hirst may turn out to be a good player BUT he will never be half the player his Dad was.  Let’s leave George Hirst as a mere footnote in the history of our great club.

• Like 1

The other side of the story falls down when they chose to move to Leuven rather than Leicester. If they wanted to do it right they move to Leicester on a free and go on loan if they are allowed. It was a petty move and they don’t have a leg to stand on which is presumably why they don’t want to talk about it. 

• Like 5