George Hirst @ Rotherham

18 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Whose bothered, George Hirst and his advisors managed to manipulate our club out of a 7 figure compensation fee and sailed off to Belgium only to return to join Leicester 1 season later. He did little to inspire in the Belgium 2nd division and is nowhere near Leicester's first team. His father was one of the best players I have seen in an Owls shirt but his son has just left a bad taste in the mouth.

He’s played more premier league minutes than the vast majority of our team. 

• Haha 2

Oh good. Never pass up an opportunity to harp on about George Hirst. We need to keep on about him throughout his career. It’s threads about him and Westwood that keep me going. 

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He must have done it at home then because we hardly ever saw him

Knocking on 150 appearances I would have thought but because George is the son of a ‘legend’ who screwed the club over We have to wish him all the best even though he contributed zero to Wednesday in his footballing life. 

lol

49 minutes ago, Beholder said:

His debut season in the championship..

We better have a good season to offset the misery of watching him score loads of goals. 

Probably one of the biggest mistakes of the Carlos era. 

Mistakes of the Carlos era ? Not sure this would make the top 10, and DC would surely be more culpable than CC.

So far GH has achieved little in his league career, not sure what the hype is. 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You sound like a nutty Daily Mail reader who believes all the tabloid stuff

Does that make every players dad who leaves the club after mistreatment someone that screwed the club over?

I seriously don’t understand that and my head isfucked as it is??

The last sentence is making me trip a bit and I’m trying to concentrate on the game and my Essex lover.

• Haha 1