Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Badly handled by all sides at various points.

 

Nobody won.

 

To deprive a lad of a years development at such a crucial stage of his career was criminal and petty however.

How would you describe what the lad and his Dad did?

Bearing in mind they both reckon that Wednesday are their club. 

Edited by BIG D
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

 

And backdated the payment, delivered it in a fake taxi, in a fake kit sponsored by ourselves.

Our list of loopholes puts us in a huge glass house.

Fake kit again

 

lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lombado said:

so has he signed on loan for rovrum? Asking for a friend....

 

I have He has not been keeping up to date on this thread.

 

To tell you your friend the truth....................we think he has.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Lombado said:

so has he signed on loan for rovrum? Asking for a friend....

 

I have He has not been keeping up to date on this thread.

yeah, it's on the BBC website so it must be right 🙃

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am disappointed to see that this important thread has not yet reached 20 pages. 

 

It is so essential for us to be kept up to date with this young man's footballing life as he is so important to many Owl stalkers. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DSandersonOWL said:

I am disappointed to see that this important thread has not yet reached 20 pages. 

 

It is so essential for us to be kept up to date with this young man's footballing life as he is so important to many Owl stalkers. 

 

 



Did you miss the bit where it says "George Hirst"in the thread title and get all confused and keep clicking into i?


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:



Did you miss the bit where it says "George Hirst"in the thread title and get all confused and keep clicking into i?

Strange as it might seem, George Hirst is the very young man whose footballing life seems so important to so many Owl stalkers.

 

Are they all confused or perhaps simply being nostalgic for David Hirst ?

 

Looking forward to regular updates from Rotherham for light relief from the storm of vitriolic threads relevant to Wednesday once we lose one or two games! 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DSandersonOWL said:

Strange as it might seem, George Hirst is the very young man whose footballing life seems so important to so many Owl stalkers.

 

Are they all confused or perhaps simply being nostalgic for David Hirst ?

 

Looking forward to regular updates from Rotherham for light relief from the storm of vitriolic threads relevant to Wednesday once we lose one or two games! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bit odd you're STILL in a thread you claim not to have an interest in

 

lol

 

  • Haha 2

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, @owlstalk said:

 

 

 

Bit odd you're STILL in a thread you claim not to have an interest in

 

lol

 

Provides light relief, but above all your comments are signalled on the Notifications Bell so need to click on to remove.

Surely you know that!

Congratulations on your superb fishing tactics to provoke traffic.

Great site! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DSandersonOWL said:

Provides light relief, but above all your comments are signalled on the Notifications Bell so need to click on to remove.

Surely you know that!

Congratulations on your superb fishing tactics to provoke traffic.

Great site! 


Ahhh the old 'traffic' nonsense

2009 called - it want's it's incorrect rubbish back

 

lol

 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's your role to create traffic. Obviously ! 

Perhaps 2009 is some Owlstalk code I am not familiar with, followed by an equally incomprehensible phrase. 

Did your pet cat walk across the keyboard?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


Ahhh the old 'traffic' nonsense

2009 called - it want's it's incorrect rubbish back

 

lol

 

It's your role to create traffic. Obviously ! 

Perhaps 2009 is some Owlstalk code I am not familiar with, followed by an equally incomprehensible phrase. 

Did your pet cat walk across the keyboard?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DSandersonOWL said:

It's your role to create traffic. Obviously !  


Yeah since I pointed out you were repeatedly clicking into/reading and posting in a George Hirst thread the numbers have rocketed to record levels

 

 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


Yeah since I pointed out you were repeatedly clicking into/reading and posting in a George Hirst thread the numbers have rocketed to record levels

 

 

Lots of provocative posts recently about Monk haters and Monk the Messiah !

It's all very amusing !

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DSandersonOWL said:

Unfortunately not, my earnings cannot begin to match his!

 

Your tally of professional goals is quite close to his though.

:biggrin:

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...