13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Again with the agenda when the actual truth is that you have absolutely no idea what  happened other than one side of the story

The absolute irony when you are the first to point the finger at Carlos, Hutchinson, Westwood and co without knowing the full story. 

It’s completely lost on you.

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The absolute irony when you are the first to point the finger at Carlos, Hutchinson, Westwood and co without knowing the full story. 

It’s completely lost on you.

lol

It isn't -  trust me

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Don’t blame his attitude tbh. Imagine signing for a club and the first questions are about something that happened years ago with a completely different club. I’d be a bit irritated too.

Hes obviously pissed off at the club for a reason, it’s not based off thin air, so who are we to say he’s in the wrong without all the facts? 

I'm not sure anyone is cross with Hirst himself. Some of us are irritated that exploitation of a loophole denied us a legitimate fee.

At the same time, most would think the club handled this badly. We could and should have sold earlier - but if we weren't going to do that, isolating HIrst from the squad was not in our interests, and not in his. It was poor decision making by Chansiri.

At the same time again, we were right not to concede wage demands that for us were off the scale. And on all the evidence available, he wasn't at the time a realistic first team contender at this level.

• Like 2

Why is this thread in here its not Owls news player doesn't play for us doesn't want to play for us and frankly not interested.  Mods please delete or move.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, thewookieisdown said:

I'm not sure anyone is cross with Hirst himself. Some of us are irritated that exploitation of a loophole denied us a legitimate fee. 

Mate we've just sold our own stadium to our own chairman

• Haha 6

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, peggyowl said:

Why is this thread in here its not Owls news player doesn't play for us doesn't want to play for us and frankly not interested.  Mods please delete or move.

Oh FFS

ANOTHER one......

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

21 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Why will they recall him?  Do they have a habit of doing this and if so what is the motive?

I think they did this with Harvey Barnes half way through his loan spells at Barnsley and West Brom.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Message Owlsman. He's the only mod who listens to reason on here.

I agree. Another attribute to add to suave, sophisticated, intelligent, handsome, reasonable, humble, and well liked (:ph34r:😂😂😂).

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, DlNGLE said:
On 16/09/2020 at 21:08, Colinwestzicoest said:

but he could have signed for Barnsley. 

No he couldn’t, lester are a nightmare to loan from. He’ll be leaving Rotherham before the agreed date, probably 4 months before, for absolutely no reason what so ever. Pointless signing From RUFC. by the time he’s up to speed heading into the second half of the season they’ll recall him. 

It was a joke. This is what he'll say in future, imitiating his dad's "I could have signed for Man U" mantra. 

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Mate we've just sold our own stadium to our own chairman

We had to do that because of what happened on Christmas day  !. I thought you would know that. 

7 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Badly handled by all sides at various points.

Nobody won.

To deprive a lad of a years development at such a crucial stage of his career was criminal and petty however.

How would you describe what the lad and his Dad did?

Bearing in mind they both reckon that Wednesday are their club. 

Edited by BIG D
7 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

And backdated the payment, delivered it in a fake taxi, in a fake kit sponsored by ourselves.

Our list of loopholes puts us in a huge glass house.

Fake kit again

lol

10 minutes ago, Lombado said:

so has he signed on loan for rovrum? Asking for a friend....

I have He has not been keeping up to date on this thread.

To tell you your friend the truth....................we think he has.

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Lombado said:

so has he signed on loan for rovrum? Asking for a friend....

I have He has not been keeping up to date on this thread.

yeah, it's on the BBC website so it must be right 🙃

I am disappointed to see that this important thread has not yet reached 20 pages. 

It is so essential for us to be kept up to date with this young man's footballing life as he is so important to many Owl stalkers.