Love Cyprus. Happiest times there as a kid and then again on jobs out there. So relaxed it’s horizontal. Locals are generally great. Food is brilliant; barbecued pork chops washed down with keo beer or a 4 hour Mezzi and wine. To be fair, if someone offered me a job which involved keeping fit and living there then I would be on it in a flash! Bit of training in the morning and then dust off the budgie smugglers for the beach! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Never really expressed any opinion on any player that has left the club

I do, however, have an opinion on the Owlstalk experts that incessantly harped on about how Hutchinson being out was key to our crap run last season... and he ends up going to exactly the same level as Atdhe Nuhiu... a player who's been vilified for about 5 years for not being good enough.

The reason for that would have been that we were sh ite after he was left out and his replacement was Pelupssey who even now isn't fit to lace his jockstrap 

It's simple. Hutchinson's departure from S6 and him catching the last train to Pafos fuels more fire to the daydream believers that are the Monkettes? Monkmanface

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Jim said:

It's simple. Hutchinson's departure from S6 and him catching the last train to Pafos fuels more fire to the daydream believers that are the Monkettes? Monkmanface

What has supporting our manager got to do with an ex player signing for the mighty Pafos. 

Edited by Willow Owl
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Best of lountza to big Sam. Top afella.

Heard he's hitting the square in Ayia Napa as we speak. Definitely found his level 

Playing alongside Jason Puncheon, another who's still better than JP

I can't understand how some supposedly grown adults could get so upset over criticism of a footballer who is so achingly average.

It's really odd 

• Like 3

Just sticking up for him against criticism.

Not a world beater & injury prone but for 2-3 years was very good for this club. Anyone who can't bring themselves to admit that is just being daft.

Edited by BIG D
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

What has supporting our manager got to do with an ex player signing for the mighty Pafos. 

Were you supporting Mr Lukuhay in the same way as you are Monk given that JL was arguably doing the same things on and off the pitch that our current managerial god is? Or did you want him out like most of us at the time?

1 hour ago, timrud said:

Hutch was a fantastic player for us - shame it ended like it did as he had a couple more years left in him.

Wish him all the best for his future.

I’ve seen a few fantastic players for us over the years, but let’s be right, Hutchinson wasn’t one of them.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

I’ve seen a few fantastic players for us over the years, but let’s be right, Hutchinson wasn’t one of them.

How many fantastic players have you seen in the last 15-20 years?

Just now, Burnsie said:

Seems an odd one. Can't imagine the offers came flooding in for him then

From what  I can gather it was the location more than anything that played a part in his decision (reading posts in this thread lol ). 

13 minutes ago, Jim said:

Were you supporting Mr Lukuhay in the same way as you are Monk given that JL was arguably doing the same things on and off the pitch that our current managerial god is? 

What is this latest statement of yours?

Owlstalk Shop

15 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Just sticking up for him against criticism.

Not a world beater & injury prone but for 2-3 years was very good for this club. Anyone who can't bring themselves to admit that is just being daft.

Oh I'd argue he was the absolute polar opposite of that claim

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop