Tv tonight

37 minutes ago, deaks1984 said:

Was just thinking I bet tickets to the game would probably be priced about this. But then again...

Tight isnt it they could have made first couple of rounds half price I'd have done it then. I'll just find a stream 

Edited by stocksyuto

6 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Looked on ifollow app just showing audio at the moment. 

No its not. Go to Next Match tab where you will find buy video match pass on the right hand side of the screen. Log in and pay your whack. Its so easy that even a technophobe like me can do it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

Yea I'll pay a tenner for the league games not for a cup game against Rochdale 

I welcome any chance to support my team with money. It is most important that we do so now in these very difficult circumstances. Clubs cannot survive on thin air. Look I get that not everyone has a tenner that they can chuck at the club but for those who can, you should. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, waddleisgod said:

£10 is too much for this, especially the crappy 1 camera footage. it would probably have been £10 to attend at the ground.

£5 fair price

You've obviously not watched. Its not one camera it's 4. The price is nothing to do with it either. Just getting some income into the club is the point. 

There are even instant replays and half time highlights.

Edited by mark1948

22 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

You've obviously not watched. Its not one camera it's 4. The price is nothing to do with it either. Just getting some income into the club is the point. 

There are even instant replays and half time highlights.

It says one camera on official Swfc website so don’t expect too much mate 

2 hours ago, mark1948 said:

I welcome any chance to support my team with money. It is most important that we do so now in these very difficult circumstances. Clubs cannot survive on thin air. Look I get that not everyone has a tenner that they can chuck at the club but for those who can, you should. 

This is fair, I reckon I spent 70 quid or so on watching ifollow during lockdown last season and was happy with that. Work has also seen me take a big hit in wages recently though, so can't justify £10 for a league cup game with Rochdale. As mentioned, I may have been tempted by a fiver, and i really think that should have been offered. As it is, I've kept my monthly subscription so radio it is tonight. 

All down to individual circumstances, when I receive my refund for season tickets im sure a good amount will go back to the club via ifollow. 

4 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Bit confusing for us international fans as it says it's not being streamed overseas. 

As far as I’m aware overseas fans are still treated the same as pre-lockdown, in that cup matches aren’t available. The new iFollow broadcast deals are purely for the UK. 

• Like 1