The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Their god awful run does give me a modicum of amusement. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but if you include the league cup and the end of last season isn’t it P14 D1 L13 ?? That’s actually as bad a run as I can remember any top flight team having... ever. They were lucky to get the draw they got as well.

Fortunate for them that three other teams have started almost as badly. One win and they could be out of the bottom three, which is incredible really. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, cowl said:

For me, at least, it does actually lift my spirits seeing them struggle this season.

Whether we end up in League One next season is a horrific thought alone, but had they been on their way to qualifying for Europe, I know I'd feel all the more worse about it.

Could easily be 2 divisions between us come May, or couid equally as easily be none.

Big season for both clubs and could shape the next decade.

• Like 5

They are struggling big-time and their next game is massive ( WBA).

Think they will go down and could struggle next season too.

Brewster is turning out to be a big flop. ..Wilder has had to change his style a bit and hasn't got a clue now.

Loving it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, megsonstheman said:

McBurnie would be perfect for us, a big bustling centre forward. They don't play to his strengths. Early days, but I think Liverpool have had their trousers down selling them Brewster

Really I think he’s vvank mi sen. He runs funny n slow. Don’t rate him at all. 
as for Brewster 🤣🤣🤣 

43.5m of strikers on and shocking. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, paulrs said:

Their god awful run does give me a modicum of amusement. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but if you include the league cup and the end of last season isn’t it P14 D1 L13 ?? That’s actually as bad a run as I can remember any top flight team having... ever. They were lucky to get the draw they got as well.

Fortunate for them that three other teams have started almost as badly. One win and they could be out of the bottom three, which is incredible really. 

Burnley are the club with most likelihood to string some results together. Hopefully, they will win at least one of their games in hand. If Burnley pull away, the gap between United and Brighton will start to look big.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

They are struggling big-time and their next game is massive ( WBA).

Think they will go down and could struggle next season too.

Brewster is turning out to be a big flop. ..Wilder has had to change his style a bit and hasn't got a clue now.

Loving it.

Same.."it really does make yer weekend a lot more enjoyable 🤣

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Could easily be 2 divisions between us come May, or couid equally as easily be none.

Big season for both clubs and could shape the next decade.

None all day long..they will go down and we will survive

What nobody mentions is the remarkable good luck they had with injuries in previous seasons. None of their first choice players missed a significant amount of games for two years.

Now O’Connell gets badly injured and Wilder ends up shuffling his team around more than he’s ever done before and lo and behold results go down the toilet. 

Bearing in mind we had catastrophic injuries ourselves during that period (15 players unavailable for our last game at the sty wasn’t it?) I genuinely think that if the roles had been reversed injuries wise we’d be ahead of them now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Owling Wolfe said:

I personally find it hilarious that even with a 6 point deduction we have 5 points more than them and we are sh!te.

But they do have the excuse that they have played teams that are currently in a different stratosphere to us and run them close results wise. Whilst we've been turned over by Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, paulrs said:

What nobody mentions is the remarkable good luck they had with injuries in previous seasons. None of their first choice players missed a significant amount of games for two years.

Now O’Connell gets badly injured and Wilder ends up shuffling his team around more than he’s ever done before and lo and behold results go down the toilet. 

Bearing in mind we had catastrophic injuries ourselves during that period (15 players unavailable for our last game at the sty wasn’t it?) I genuinely think that if the roles had been reversed injuries wise we’d be ahead of them now. 

If Hooper and Lee had stayed fit we’d have probably gone up in 2016-17, then who knows what would have happened after that 

1 minute ago, Owling Wolfe said:

I personally find it hilarious that even with a 6 point deduction we have 5 points more than them and we are sh!te.

1 minute ago, Owling Wolfe said:

It’s great pal..dem blavdes gettin one point out of 36 makes me you and thousands of others happy in these sad times...and that’s the wa6 it shud be 💯

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

They’re taking the p*ss if they get rid of him bottom half of league 1 to top half of prem in 4 seasons and they want him out because they had a bad start then had the misfortune of playing Liverpool, City and Chelsea back to back. They’ll get what they deserve if he goes and that’s fading back down to mid table championship. Totally deluded to think they can compete in that league.. last season was a miracle 

Yea cos they shouldn't have to play them? 

Should be allowed to play Fulham 38 times

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

If Hooper and Lee had stayed fit we’d have probably gone up in 2016-17, then who knows what would have happened after that 

Exactly.

Look at the times between 2017-2019 where Westwood, Lees, Hutchinson, Lee, Bannan, Forestieri, Hooper and Fletcher were absent for long periods. Or consider that Abdi, Boyd and Matias’s wednesday careers never really got going cos of fitness issues. 

But for the pigs ALL their main players were available week after week.

Going to stop now before it looks like I’m obsessed and / or jealous... I’m not I’m really not 😄

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

But they do have the excuse that they have played teams that are currently in a different stratosphere to us and run them close results wise. Whilst we've been turned over by Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe.

Running teams close doesn’t put points on the table and wasn’t this year going to see them qualify for champions league 😂😂. At least we know we’re crap.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Got a right strop on here. 

He's not very good at hiding the fact he's pi55ed off, is he? 

Reckon he's got a stressball under that desk? 

He might have been asked there but apparently it wasn’t one of our local journalists, they were to busy blowing smoke up his ass

• Thanks 2