The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

On 12/11/2020 at 03:25, Junglejay said:

Jesus, I thought we were fickle.  

Just been reading about how some of their fans have turned against Wilder, suggesting he should be sacked.  I can't stand the bloke personally but given what he's achieved over there, especially last season, you'd think he'd have a bit more credit in the bank.  Granted some of his signings have been poo to say the least but still.    

That said, I'd love nothing better than to see that lot go down with him in charge.  

I'd love to see them go down, but not with him in charge because he'd probably take them straight back up.

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

I'd love to see them go down, but not with him in charge because he'd probably take them straight back up.

Not necessarily. 

I'd be interested to know how many managers get relegated and take teams straight backup. 

I suspect it doesn't happen too often. Tbf, that might be because often a new manager comes in. 

Off the top of my head - Dyche did it, Curbishely did, I think Megson did it too. 

30 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Not necessarily. 

I'd be interested to know how many managers get relegated and take teams straight backup. 

I suspect it doesn't happen too often. Tbf, that might be because often a new manager comes in. 

Off the top of my head - Dyche did it, Curbishely did, I think Megson did it too. 

Always thought Colin would have done it after the 2007 relegation. Was delighted when he left / forced out / fired.

• Haha 1

When I was checking the news on Wednesdays twitter I saw that most pigs were commenting on the Mike Trusson tweet which was weird, talking about him being undercover ect. Must be getting agitated with themselves.😁I know that some have even watched the whole Pulis press conference too.🤣Also did anyone see the the humble wizard on skysports news talking about him not wanting 5 subs ect. and basically saying his team have been crap?

9 hours ago, SiJ said:

Not necessarily. 

I think Judas did it with Birmingham and Hull too. If pigs are still in a relegation scrap come March the humble one will have got the chop anyway. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I think Judas did it with Birmingham and Hull too. If pigs are still in a relegation scrap come March the humble one will have got the chop anyway. 

There's no way he'll still be there if they go down. I bet Poundland is already looking at possible replacements which he might need at Christmas if they don't start winning soon.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, SiJ said:

Not necessarily. 

Losing tends to become a habit

Unfortunately I think they’ll get a win tomorrow, West Ham are dreadful 

4 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

West Ham weren't dreadful when they beat Wolves 4-0, Leicester 3-0 and came back from 0-3 to draw 3-3 with Spurs. 

Yeah agreed, West Ham aren't bad this year, Moyes has done a decent job. 

If Dem Shithouses manage to beat them it'd be a real shot in the arm. 

Fingers crossed they get smashed. 

:pulis:

On 21/11/2020 at 11:49, SiJ said:

Not necessarily. 

Think Alex McCleish and Dave Bassett did the same with Birmingham and Nottingham Forest.