The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

1 hour ago, Dan™ said:

Christ, I just went over to Twitter to find out what on earth that profile picture was supposed to be, and looking through Jim's recent tweets he seems to a bit of a loony, going on about anti-maskers and clinging onto electoral fraud to keep Trump in office.

I have no idea why I'm surprised, being dense is almost certainly a prerequisite for having any affiliation with United.

He might end up right about Trump to be fair. Ramsdale looks a very average keeper. Wilder stocking up on Championship level players can only end one way.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, alanharper said:

Interesting fact (using figures from Transfermarkt which may not be 100% accurate but will be in the right ballpark)

Sheffield United have spent more money on transfer fees since promotion last year than Wednesday have spent in total in our entire history.

For a ninth place finish and 1 point from their last 11 league games.

Classic Piganomics

Just now, nbupperthongowl said:

Would the humble one admit his mistake with 'Rambo'?

Surely for £100k p.w. he would rather have 2 1/2 players in?

Come on now, let's be accurate here and not post blatant nonsense.

It's "Rammers" not "Rambo"

lol

Jesus, I thought we were fickle.  

Just been reading about how some of their fans have turned against Wilder, suggesting he should be sacked.  I can't stand the bloke personally but given what he's achieved over there, especially last season, you'd think he'd have a bit more credit in the bank.  Granted some of his signings have been poo to say the least but still.    

That said, I'd love nothing better than to see that lot go down with him in charge.  

• Like 2