The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

2 games coming up against West Ham and West Brom where they could pick points up but they are followed with tough games against Leicester, Southampton and Man Utd. 

Yeah they could pick a few up from WH and WBA.

West Ham are solid in defence, 0-0 for me that one. West Brom just held Spurs until the 88th minute, won't be an easy 3 points.

Not easy games by any means. 

• Like 1

Interesting fact (using figures from Transfermarkt which may not be 100% accurate but will be in the right ballpark)

Sheffield United have spent more money on transfer fees since promotion last year than Wednesday have spent in total in our entire history.

For a ninth place finish and 1 point from their last 11 league games.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

Interesting fact (using figures from Transfermarkt which may not be 100% accurate but will be in the right ballpark)

Sheffield United have spent more money on transfer fees since promotion last year than Wednesday have spent in total in our entire history.

For a ninth place finish and 1 point from their last 11 league games.

That's incredible. It just shows how unsustainable football is

7 hours ago, markowl said:

Screenshot_20201110-104512_Facebook.jpg

Christ, I just went over to Twitter to find out what on earth that profile picture was supposed to be, and looking through Jim's recent tweets he seems to a bit of a loony, going on about anti-maskers and clinging onto electoral fraud to keep Trump in office.

I have no idea why I'm surprised, being dense is almost certainly a prerequisite for having any affiliation with United.

• Like 1