The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

1 hour ago, Django said:

What’s he said?

Made a joke about when hazard was leaving he said he'd drive him to Madrid himself, and now bales coming back. Stay in Madrid its lovely, we don't need to be facing anymore world class players. 

Cue silence and Wilder moving on swiftly

• Haha 1

T'old tw*t features has been chipping in on the COVID guidelines. 

Doesn't understand why you are allowed a thousand people in the ground (in limited instances), but not 15,000...

I mean, there are plenty of holes in the guidelines/regulations, but I would suggest that isn't one of them. 

4 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Hmmm,anyone know why they would change the name of "Sheffield United Limited" to "Cutlers Holdings Limited"? Just had an alert come though

Just checked. The directors of “ cutlers holdings ltd” are ossama bin laden, George w bush and Fred West. There’s summat dodgy going on.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Django said:

Just checked, they rank 7th in the list of big spenders since last summer, with an outlay of £91.2m, behind Villa, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd and Tottenham 

Very humble 

To be fair they spent 90m in a very humble way, how much of that 90m has replaced the core team? I think they would be better off with a DOF now 

1 hour ago, smhouston said:

Hmmm,anyone know why they would change the name of "Sheffield United Limited" to "Cutlers Holdings Limited"? Just had an alert come though

They have just realised the total shame in having 'sheffield United' in the title of the company?

Not something that Bin Laden wants to damage the good name of the family with?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I've watched him a few times and not been convinced. He still needs time to adapt but just looks a lumbering lump with no positional sense.

Only seen him twice but he looks like a crap Peter Ruddi 

3 hours ago, smhouston said:

Looks like the McCabe side, possibly dropping the blades connections but keeping the company rather than winding it up.  Not sure if sale of ground sale egg gone through yet