The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

4 hours ago, marshy said:

To be fair re Brewster, he might be carrying a knock which he doesn't want the media picking up on, I don't know, just guessing. He won't be the first or last manager to make odd decisions. How many have we had?

I do agree with the fact that with the money he's had he could have looked abroad and got far better value for it.

Carrying a knock ?? Played footy for umpteen years and never knew of someone carrying a knock !

And what happens if the media find out about said knock being carried? 

Well three Very tough games coming up. Could be on 1 point after nine games. The other cannon fodder are all playing each other so someone has to take points. After they have a very unpredictable West Ham. A six pointer with West Brom then Leicester. Don’t want to get my hopes up but they haven’t had the hardest of starts but if  they don’t get some points from those next six they are in deep trouble. 

I said it last season, Wilder is a one trick pony.

All the media hype about the entertaining football was just that, hype, to get viewers.

Long ball to the outside channels, overload and as many crosses into the box as possible. That is their one and only game plan.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Plonk said:

Well three Very tough games coming up. Could be on 1 point after nine games. The other cannon fodder are all playing each other so someone has to take points. After they have a very unpredictable West Ham. A six pointer with West Brom then Leicester. Don’t want to get my hopes up but they haven’t had the hardest of starts but if they don’t get some points from those next six they are in deep trouble. 

9 games or a quarter of the season gone which sounds a lot worse

I'd love it if they were on 1 point after a quarter of the season 😂 However, the prem is nearly as unpredictable as the championship this season so they'll just as likely win their next 3. Up to now though, its been a glorious start to their 2nd season living the dream and being everyones 2nd favourite team of humble underpaid heroes. Not like those other teams who spend over a 100 million on players, no, the pigs are doing things the right way. Humble and workmanlike. 

• Haha 1

I had a 100-1 bet for £50 last season that they would get the lowest points total ever (11)

Wish I'd gone again with it this season

Edited by timrud
Spelling

1 hour ago, latemodelchild said:

I'd love it if they were on 1 point after a quarter of the season 😂 However, the prem is nearly as unpredictable as the championship this season so they'll just as likely win their next 3. Up to now though, its been a glorious start to their 2nd season living the dream and being everyones 2nd favourite team of humble underpaid heroes. Not like those other teams who spend over a 100 million on players, no, the pigs are doing things the right way. Humble and workmanlike. 

Humble Lane. lol