Jump to content

The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia


Recommended Posts

Just now, Adem Poric said:

If they did go down all those humble lads would obviously take a wage cut,  right? Wilder himself will immediately want his contract renegotiated to make sure it's on a par with the managers in the Championship. 

Well he does like to renegotiate every year 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, the third man said:

Love the one that says, if they get relegated they need to keep him, but if they lose the next 15 sack him

Pigonomics 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Their fans are starting to argue with each other on social media. 

 

Lovely stuff. 

 

Wilder has done an amazing job, unbelievable really. But you must ask questions with his recruitment. 

 

25mil on Brewster and sticks him on the bench. This is against a very poor Fulham team who have been leaking goals. Stick Brewster on from the start and he bags a goal = confidence sky high from the start. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair re Brewster, he might be carrying a knock which he doesn't want the media picking up on, I don't know, just guessing. He won't be the first or last manager to make odd decisions. How many have we had?

I do agree with the fact that with the money he's had he could have looked abroad and got far better value for it.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, darra said:

#sufc manager CW says John Fleck will be out of action for between 4-6 weeks.

 

Good stuff.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, darra said:

#sufc manager CW says John Fleck will be out of action for between 4-6 weeks.

Ah, real shame. Welcome to just a taster of our world.A whole damn defence as good as. 

The first game under Jos, it was a whole bloody team.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's not be like their fans.

 

We'd all gladly rather be where they are than where we are.

 

And what you spend in the summer isn't the only factor; what you were before that outlay has also to be taken into account.

 

On paper they were bob before and they still are, in spite of that outlay.

 

And Wilder, in spite of his appearance and habits, is still better than anyone we've had here in many a year.

 

So it shows just how difficult it is for any promoted side to make it in that league.

 

Once the elation of that first season dies down, the real business starts.

 

The Blades would probably have had to spend twice what they have to give the wire-puller-in-chief a fighting chance.

 

They're going down.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Their fans are starting to argue with each other on social media. 

 

Lovely stuff. 

 

Wilder has done an amazing job, unbelievable really. But you must ask questions with his recruitment. 

 

25mil on Brewster and sticks him on the bench. This is against a very poor Fulham team who have been leaking goals. Stick Brewster on from the start and he bags a goal = confidence sky high from the start. 

 

He would have scored too in that first half. 

 

Great but of management by wilder.

..keep it up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Europe here they come then, thick pig 

 

Just checked the table and Chelsea are in 7th on 8 points, so it’s not even factually correct

 

lol 

 

Real Madrid and Bayern must be cacking themselves already 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, marshy said:

To be fair re Brewster, he might be carrying a knock which he doesn't want the media picking up on, I don't know, just guessing. He won't be the first or last manager to make odd decisions. How many have we had?

I do agree with the fact that with the money he's had he could have looked abroad and got far better value for it.

 

 

Difficult to.pass off some foreign bloke as one of our own though.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Big Malc said:

If it’s all the same I’m just going to enjoy them being shiit for a bit

 

He he.

 

Well, I didn't say that I wasn't enjoying it. lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...