The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

I have no idea how they played but looking at the match report it sounds like they were OK in the first half without scoring but were lucky to get away with a point in the end. FFS Mitrovic. In a must-win game at home to probably the worst team in the division, and only got a point because of VAR - I thought the PL and VAR were conspiring against them, or is that ignored whenever they get decisions in their favour?

2 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

No it isn't, they drew the jammy gets. Fulham blew it.

Consolation is they are still sheite and going down!

I tend to agree. Im a bit gutted be ause they should have lost. Did mtirovic sign for dem blavges?  Not sure ive ever seen a player give so much value to the opposition

To be fair to Wilder I usually think he says it as it is and can be very balanced.

But the “we are poor” line/identity which has worked well in the past just doesn’t cut it in the second season of the Premier League. Even the most ardent fan at the Lane must question the strategy for staying in the division this year. New sponsor deals. Biggest tv package they will have ever had, small wage budget in the first place. They have spent 50m which isn’t to be sniffed at but they probably needed to wheel and deal a bit, typically selling O’Connell could’ve helped them improve as a whole prior to injury.

They would have an excellent team in the championship though.

Sheffield football clubs love to do it the hard way. 

Danny Hall's latest novels: 

- Chris Wilder and the 400 million pound defence.

- Chris Wilder and the 40k a week players.

- Chris Wilder and the Springing of Bill Sharp.

Similar to Harry Potter.

Main difference is Harry is a wizard, whilst Wilder is just a bit of a c*nt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3