The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

5 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I bet Wilder will go on and on about that shirt pull in first half. 

They were rubbish up to pulling goal back. 

The narrative will be that Luiz should have been sent off (even though there's no way their player would have beaten the keeper to the ball), it cost them the game (they were never in it), and they still frightened Arsenal to death (even though it took until about 80 minutes to have a shot and even that was from distance - they only attacked in the last 2 minutes and the ref saved them from a 2 goal massacre by blowing as Arsenal were breaking towards an empty net)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

The narrative will be that Luiz should have been sent off (even though there's no way their player would have beaten the keeper to the ball), it cost them the game (they were never in it), and they still frightened Arsenal to death (even though it took until about 80 minutes to have a shot and even that was from distance - they only attacked in the last 2 minutes and the ref saved them from a 2 goal massacre by blowing as Arsenal were breaking towards an empty net)

It will be interesting if he does take that point of view - given that he thought the decision to send his own player off in a similar incident a couple of weeks ago was an incorrect one. 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It will be interesting if he does take that point of view - given that he thought the decision to send his own player off in a similar incident a couple of weeks ago was an incorrect one. 

I'm sure he'll not show any bitterness at all. 

• Haha 1

Guest Mcguigan
2 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

Chris, Chris, what would you buy if you had £114m??

1 goal and no points. 

garymegson

5 and a half Ollie McBurnies. 

11 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Managers are even more inconsistent than referees. He'll be mugging himself off without even realising it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Managers are even more inconsistent than referees. He'll be mugging himself off without even realising it.

Come on, you know he wouldn't come on Sky of all places to mug himself off! 

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Listen, geezer - I'm not goIng to come out here and mug myself off, am I?

If anyone's been mugged off here, it's Arsenal. Yeah, we proper mugged them off today with our pashun and Bladesman culture. Mugs.

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I reckon Wilder smells like those old 5 a side vests from football practise that never got washed for years and just went in a rottwn kitbag. Mix it with some Lynx and thats Wilder. 

I reckon he’s got breath like a binman’s cuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Any truth in the rumours that the grunts are representing UK in Eurovison next year? We're used to getting nul points.

I reckon they’ll be on a new play your cards right program.

“Higher or lower than West Brom?”

image.jpeg.1172d7cc41e5a58b7ecf46b32f4a3e87.jpeg

Edited by marconi