The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

3 hours ago, Key said:

Don’t forget the open top bus parade round town to celebrate all their record breaking achievements this season!

Get Piggy Wilder on board with a crate of Peroni; what could possibly go wrong? It would be such a fitting end!

Maybe he'll finally get "a wear of them chains".

• Haha 1

Has anyone got a list of all the awful records the grunters have broken or equalled this season:

The ones I know:

• Lowest points tally on boxing day
  • Worst start in league history
  • Oli Burke most starts without a goal

Any more???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toppOwl said:

Has anyone got a list of all the awful records the grunters have broken or equalled this season:

The ones I know:

Any more???

Could do with knowing this. Pig mate now trying to tell me they haven't broken any records this season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

The three I've quoted are definite, I'm sure there are more.

Yeah cheers. Think they can still break the most defeats and least goals in a season but would need to lose their last 2 games without scoring, which seems unlikely now they've uncovered the new Van Basten fro. 'One of the best academies in Europe' WTF:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Nut said:

How long before they start telling us he's worth £20m?

Bound to. And winning yesterday will prove they're going to romp the Championship next season.

Forgetting that 2 teams who are already better than them are going down with them, and other teenagers that have scored on their top flight debut have included future superstars like Ritchie Humphreys and Dean Barrick.

31 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Bound to. And winning yesterday will prove they're going to romp the Championship next season.

Forgetting that 2 teams who are already better than them are going down with them, and other teenagers that have scored on their top flight debut have included future superstars like Ritchie Humphreys and Dean Barrick.

I saw a post yesterday saying they be promotion candidates if they play like they did yesterday :tango: totally ignoring the previous dreadful 35 games.

20 hours ago, toppOwl said:

The ones I know:

Any more???

Only team to never win in a Saturday 3pm game (I think) unless I've missed it. 

20 hours ago, toppOwl said:

The ones I know:

Any more???

Think the Oli Burke one might be most games a player has started without a win, unless that's another one.