The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

3 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

Lifetime ban from international football for Oli is the only suitable punishment 🤞

Rather not, utd probably get compensated if so

And he's doing a sterling job at being crap for them so rather they keep playing him!!

1 hour ago, smhouston said:

Rather not, utd probably get compensated if so

And he's doing a sterling job at being crap for them so rather they keep playing him!!

He can play for United all he wants! It’s international football I want him banned from. Then I wouldn’t have to see him stinking out a Scotland jersey again lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/05/2021 at 07:45, modboy said:

horrible to see but why was someone videoing him? Very weird behaviour all round.

Indeed. I've seen the full clip. An awful lot of abuse was hurled at McBurnie by the bloke he attacked. Obviously not defending him, but you do wonder about some members of the human race.

I certainly wouldn't feel the need to call someone a c**t to his face in the street whilst filming it all.

50 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Indeed. I've seen the full clip. An awful lot of abuse was hurled at McBurnie by the bloke he attacked. Obviously not defending him, but you do wonder about some members of the human race.

I certainly wouldn't feel the need to call someone a c**t to his face in the street whilst filming it all.

Not seen the full clip but assumed there would be more to it than the original clip showed. Always is with these things. There's some morons about. 

• Like 1

I think it's looking a bit desperate trying to make McBurnie out to be the idiot here. 

Blokes walking home with his girlfriend,  gets followed round by mouth breathers filming him and giving abuse. 

McBurnie smacks one, idiots get their comeuppance. 

If this was a SWFC player we would be calling for him to be knighted and be given a contract for life. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

I think it's looking a bit desperate trying to make McBurnie out to be the idiot here. 

Blokes walking home with his girlfriend,  gets followed round by mouth breathers filming him and giving abuse. 

If this was a SWFC player we would be calling for him to be knighted and be given a contract for life. 

Agree with a lot of that. I can see why he has reacted if you see the other part of the video when they're constantly harassing him when he is walking with is mrs

53 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

It's wrong on both fronts really.

Oli should know better than to rise to them, given his profile.

The mouthy tail deserved what he got though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, markg said:

Agree with a lot of that. I can see why he has reacted if you see the other part of the video when they're constantly harassing him when he is walking with is mrs

It's not right but in law even though he was been verbally assaulted he allegedly carried out ABH and if found guilty will be punished. A few years ago our daughter and her ex were stood in a bar in Lincoln. A random bloke walked up to her ex and hit him so her ex punched him. The police were involved as he was arrested for assault. Later in court, he was fined 80 quid. They never got to find out who the other bloke was or why he hit her ex.