The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

5 hours ago, BIG D said:

He’s miles better than out 2 ‘young’ keepers

Nobody would pay £18.5m for them though.

Talk about damning with faint praise. "The £18.5m PL keeper is better than a couple of garbage Championship back-up keepers"

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I'm as biased as most (not all though obviously) and I think he's done well recently.

Saved them from absolute hammerings in a few games. Not saying he's worth £18M like.

Prior to Wilder leaving their worst defeat this season was by 3 goals.

In the last 6 league games since then, they have conceded 3, 4 and 5. He hasn't done a very good job of saving them from hammerings recently. 

2 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Prior to Wilder leaving their worst defeat this season was by 3 goals.

In the last 6 league games since then, they have conceded 3, 4 and 5. He hasn't done a very good job of saving them from hammerings recently. 

It’s not all on the keeper though is it? Christ, I hate the f**kers but I’m trying to be reasonable 

lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BIG D said:

It’s not all on the keeper though is it? Christ, I hate the f**kers but I’m trying to be reasonable 

lol

Reasonable?

You could be his agent, somebody has to be able to talk him up to have him lined up for another multi-million pound move on the back of another relegation with barely a clean sheet to his name in two seasons.

lol

Sheffield United’s season tickets will always be cheaper than ours because the vast majority of their fans are from Sheffield’s deprived areas and wouldn’t pay any more

47 minutes ago, Django said:

Sheffield United’s season tickets will always be cheaper than ours because the vast majority of their fans are from Sheffield’s deprived areas and wouldn’t pay any more

Bullshït that I'm afraid

Ramsdale is appalling and the fact they finished 9th last season with Henderson between the sticks and largely the same set of players says it all

They've gone from that to a complete laughing stock and one of the worst campaigns in Premier League history

Just goes to show how vital it is to have a good reliable keeper standing behind your defence

• Like 1

Guest HUDDERSFIELD OWL
6 hours ago, markg said:

Untitled.png

Why are our seniors over 65 yet theirs is over 60😩

24 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

Ramsdale is appalling and the fact they finished 9th last season with Henderson between the sticks and largely the same set of players says it all

They've gone from that to a complete laughing stock and one of the worst campaigns in Premier League history

Just goes to show how vital it is to have a good reliable keeper standing behind your defence

Thats a ridiculous leap to pretty much blame it all on the keeper

All them goals they are scoring too...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scram said:

Thats a ridiculous leap to pretty much blame it all on the keeper

All them goals they are scoring too...

Not pinning it all on Ramsdale but having a reliable keeper between the sticks does inspire confidence throughout the team. It can't be a coincidence that both Bournemouth (who had a far better team by the way) and United both got relegated in succesive seasons with Ramsdale as their number 1

6 hours ago, markg said:

Untitled.png

Yes, That £168,000,000  Failure bonus has done them and their fans a bit of good. I don't think I see them having a better bounce back chance than 15% and reserves will continue to dwindle while ever they continue to miss the play offs. Spending will be a critical factor for them.

My nan used to have a saying 'Fur coat and no knickers' . Blades always have been into one up man ship. Obviously looking to boast higher attendances.  

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl