The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

11 hours ago, Flat Owl said:

Looks like he initially wanted to stamp on his shoulder but ends up stamping on the side of the Spurs players head as he curls up to protect himself.

Nasty little t.wat -should get a long retrospective ban.

He should have been arrested and charged with GBH

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

This is one of the few things that's made me laugh this season. 18.5million pounds!

A mate reckons Burnley are after him for £20m 😂😂😂

He's definitely improved but was such a car crash earlier in the season, there's no way anyone will pay £20m for him, particularly as he's now got consecutive relegations on his cv. 

3 hours ago, BIG D said:

If your lamps are in working order and you’re not ridiculously biased that’s the only conclusion to come to.

He has stopped dropping testicles but his positioning was poor for two of the goals giving the spurs players a big target to hit

7 hours ago, BIG D said:

If your lamps are in working order and you’re not ridiculously biased that’s the only conclusion to come to.

He’s pretty terrible as a keeper. I don’t think you’re wrong, but I’ve never seen anything that suggests he is worth 18.5 million and anything mildly better than Cameron Dawson in anything I’ve seen so far.

9 hours ago, BIG D said:

He's made some decent saves and hasn't been directly responsible for chucking as many in as he did early on in the season.

But - since they binned Wilder off they have conceded 18 goals in 7 games - worse than their previous goals conceded per game. He's not exactly turned into a shining light through the shower of sh*t! 

They went from a keeper that played near the edge of his box to one that's welded to his line.

The whole team had to drop back 10-20 yards due to having no sweeper keeper, resulting in them having to go long to two isolated forwards.

Keepers in the modern game have to be more than just a keeper and for £18 million you would expect a lot more.

The whole team ethos affected, resulting from a poor buy that didn't match their needs.

On 04/05/2021 at 11:15, Nut said:

A mate reckons Burnley are after him for £20m 😂😂😂

If I was Burnley I’d steer clear. Went down with Bournemouth went down with united. Burnley would be in serious danger next season if he went there. As they say bad things come in threes. 

16 hours ago, Owl Rly said:

He’s pretty terrible as a keeper. I don’t think you’re wrong, but I’ve never seen anything that suggests he is worth 18.5 million and anything mildly better than Cameron Dawson in anything I’ve seen so far.

I've not seen anything to suggest hes worth the 100 grand they flogged him for lol

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Howards back said:

If I was Burnley I’d steer clear. Went down with Bournemouth went down with united. Burnley would be in serious danger next season if he went there. As they say bad things come in threes. 

My mate says hes signing for L****

16 hours ago, Owl Rly said:

All that tells me is that it’s a long time since you’ve seen Dawson play

• Haha 1