The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

12 minutes ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

6 shots on target all season, that's 1in every 4 games, that's £3.83 million a shot.

Some of the ones I’ve seen “shot” is being very generous. My 75 year old mother who has 2 replacement knees would have saved some of them   

6 hours ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

6 shots on target all season, that's 1in every 4 games, that's £3.83 million a shot.

Thought that was their team. Not just five touches. Such a shame our own shitstorm means we really can’t enjoy this as much as we should 

9 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Fleck should have got a ten match ban for that Temple crunching stamp !

Saw it on MOTD2, horrible. He's probably going to get a retrospective ban in the next couple of days. That could've ended up as a lot more serious career-ending injury.

Just seen the fleck incident. I think he actually looks down at where his foot is going to land and stamps. It's absolutely horrible. The var bloke who recommended a ref to go look at an innocent ball clearance last week was the one who thought that was fine. Must have upset him how last week's was pilloried so he's allowed this one. Absolutely pathetic. 

36 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Did var look at that fleck incident?

Looks deliberate to me, shocking.

Pretty sure it was and deemed not even a yellow.

Looks like he initially wanted to stamp on his shoulder but ends up stamping on the side of the Spurs players head as he curls up to protect himself.

Nasty little t.wat -should get a long retrospective ban.

Apparently he regularly tries for red cards at convenient times. Just before Christmas is his favourite according to dem blades. But that would have seen him get an early start to his holidays. Maybe the ref was aware and thought no fizz you. You can see out this clusterfuck of a season with the rest of the scrubbers

• Haha 1